THE MOTHER'S DAY HATCH-A-LONG!!!! The last day to join in and set eggs with us is April 28th.

No, my eggs are not from crossed silkie parents. I actually ordered them from a breeder ( You actually may have heard of her, the lady from Huckleberry Farm ), so the eggs should be genuine.
roll.png

(By the way, sorry to hear about the dog-attacking chicken incident, that's sad!)
hit.gif

I just hatched some BBS Ameraucanas from them.. Pretty babies.

just post you pics of the eggs right here! go to the top of the page and where you see my profile, click on that and you will see upload pics, click on that and you can do your pics!!!
I would like to join in but I don't see where I can add my pic of my eggs

I have eggs coming in on wed/Thur and I can't set my own eggs til tomorrow.
hit.gif
bad weather, that why I've been MIA!
he.gif

Here's a picture of my Mothers Day hatch eggs, the ones on the right side facing the bater. All Brahma eggs. Here's a couple pics of my 3 day old buff laced brahma chick, feather leggins
love.gif

Here is my entry I have Silkie eggs, barnyard mix, and a turkey egg in here. I am setting for my mom because she lost her flock due a raccoon or something over the past few weeks. My bator is not really dirty as it looks that is rust onthe watering try.. As it is an old one any suggestions as to how to safely remove that rust?

Back
Top Bottom