THE MOTHER'S DAY HATCH-A-LONG!!!! The last day to join in and set eggs with us is April 28th.

Ok is there a thing like a 12 step program for me?
fl.gif
I just counted all my chickens.
barnie.gif
I included the big to small ones. I didn't count the ones in the bator. I didn't realize how many I have!! I need help!!
hide.gif
Unless this is the chicken math that everyone talks about. I have something wrong with me I guess.

I'm just now joining. setting my pullet eggs since my roo died. Here's to hoping some hatch for me!

I just moved close to 200 chicks to the outside brooder building. I keep saying I'm building my breeding flocks and will just keep the best quality.

I'm just now joining. setting my pullet eggs since my roo died. Here's to hoping some hatch for me!

Good luck!

1hotmama, I'm right there with you....today a friend asked me how many chickens I had now and it took me a few minutes to add all the coops up! And then do I count the 3 dozen eggs in the bator and under the broodies or not?! Outsiders just can't understand the power chicken math has over us hatch-a-holics
roll.png

Ok is there a thing like a 12 step program for me?
fl.gif
I just counted all my chickens.
barnie.gif
I included the big to small ones. I didn't count the ones in the bator. I didn't realize how many I have!! I need help!!
hide.gif
Unless this is the chicken math that everyone talks about. I have something wrong with me I guess.

Join the Incubators Anonymous if you want help.
wink.png

frow.gif
Glad you could join!

Is it really only 4 days of incubation?? I am worn out already. ANd I have . . um . . . 30-something eggs arriving plus the 2 doz in storage. Fortunately a woman is buying the third dozen tomorrow. What was I thinking when I ordered those BIN eggs.
hide.gif

Crazy Pet Lady, think of all the boring boxes that goes through the PO...they probably love it. My mailman loves the updates on my eggs and chicks, and one day my eggs arrived after the mailman left to deliver the mail and the PO guy drove 15 minutes to my house on his lunchbreak to deliver my eggs so they'd be as fresh as possible. It was sooo nice of him!

OK, now for my unofficial broody pic...I'm pretty sure this doesn't count.

Crazy Pet Lady, think of all the boring boxes that goes through the PO...they probably love it. My mailman loves the updates on my eggs and chicks, and one day my eggs arrived after the mailman left to deliver the mail and the PO guy drove 15 minutes to my house on his lunchbreak to deliver my eggs so they'd be as fresh as possible. It was sooo nice of him!

The stink eye me thinks! Very cute.

...........If that were my dog, that chick wouldn't last a second.......... Cute pic tho
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom