THE MOTHER'S DAY HATCH-A-LONG!!!! The last day to join in and set eggs with us is April 28th.

Ihave 3 out 2 of my barnyard mix and 1 d'uccle I think it looks a little dark but the only bantam eggs I had not marked are the MF d'uccles.

I have a bunch more pips, my humidity is 65% I hope that is enough. I am doing a "dry hatch" maybe I should have tredmy 1st dry hatch with fewer eggs.

Ihave 3 out 2 of my barnyard mix and 1 d'uccle I think it looks a little dark but the only bantam eggs I had not marked are the MF d'uccles.

I have a bunch more pips, my humidity is 65% I hope that is enough. I am doing a "dry hatch" maybe I should have tredmy 1st dry hatch with fewer eggs.
WOW, you have some hatching technique!!!
gig.gif

I foresee another hatch along! Where did you order from? Mine is coming from incubators.com via fed-ex and should be here Tuesday!! I have 16 eggs on the counter just waiting!

Fed Ex? I ordered mine about a week and half ago! Still waiting, at least they sent a notice saying it was shipped. I was about to call them the first part of the week, then I got that e-mail. It's .org isn't it?

WOW, you have some hatching technique!!!
gig.gif
Did you see my note to you a waaays back there? lol...that I got your eggs yesterday? Only a couple of pages back. I was wondering if those are Am. or EE eggs..very pretty colors!

I had two hatch yesterday..two more pipped this morning..hatch day again, is tomorrow. Early birds!

Back
Top Bottom