THE MOTHER'S DAY HATCH-A-LONG!!!! The last day to join in and set eggs with us is April 28th.

Sorry I have not been able to let you know about the mothers day best and worst hatch rate!! I had been very sick and then I had to go though all 174 pages of the hatch-a-long
th.gif
as not everyone PM me the hatch rate! OK so chicks4fun and mayberrygirl are tied!!!!!! so they are the winners for the best hatch rate!!!!! PM crazypetlady your info and she will talk to you on when to ship the eggs!!!! RebelinNY and Bigfamily4me are tied for the worst hatch rate. so they are the winners!!!! PM me your info and I will talk to you on when to ship the eggs!!!! now for the cute chick pic contest, I have set up the contest voting and here is the link for the contest so go vote!!! if you like, you can make a comment on the chick pics to keep this thread going!! http://we need your votes to pick out the winner for the cute chick pic !!!!

OMGoodness!! I forgot to even check back!! PMing her now!!

Was so grateful to have this lovely thread of chickie people to help me through this hatch.... my next few went way better and I'm glad that I've made some friends to take with me!

Yipppeee... Thanks Javagirl!!

Jane

lol! yep, there will ba a new one for sure!
wink.png
I will get it set up in late march, too early yet lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom