-The Mythics RP-

"A surgeon Captain, now that's the first time I've heard of one of those," Jintao stuck hand in his pocket with satisfaction. "I look forward to meeting him." Without even meeting this 'Bailey,' he knew the man was worthy of respect. Surgeons were some of the most important members aboard a ship, and for one to become Captain, he had more than proved himself.

@RDchicken99
@Amer
@Isabella6Storm4
@_-Captain BRM-_
@-Shade-
(Oh yeah, the first time, definitely for sure, never heard of a certain black haired blue eyed surgeon captain)

"A surgeon Captain, now that's the first time I've heard of one of those," Jintao stuck hand in his pocket with satisfaction. "I look forward to meeting him." Without even meeting this 'Bailey,' he knew the man was worthy of respect. Surgeons were some of the most important members aboard a ship, and for one to become Captain, he had more than proved himself.

@RDchicken99
@Amer
@Isabella6Storm4
@_-Captain BRM-_
@-Shade-
@RDchicken99
@_-Captain BRM-_
@Amer
@Isabella6Storm4

(Sorry for being slow, I’ve been very busy and haven’t had a chance to write 😕
Do you think we should time-skip to the evening? Mostly since there’s not much for our characters to do until then.)

Vhanya nodded, “aye, he’s a good man and an even better pirate.”

“I’m looking forward to his company just as much as you, I’ve known him nearly as long as I’ve been alive.”

@Lacy Duckwing
@-Shade-
@Isabella6Storm4
@_-Captain BRM-_

IMG_5219.jpeg

How are you so fast, Clouds. I just posted that 😭

Back
Top Bottom