-The Mythics RP-

Lupin pulled a hunting knife from its sheath and began scraping the gunk from under her fingernails. She'd been sitting in the cabin for a long time, maybe a few hours? She had no sense of time (i don't either), but when you couldn't see the sun from your window because it was too high in the sky, some time had passed.
In irritation, she threw her knife at the wall. It spun in the air and clunked, hilt-first, against the wood. Lupin scowled. Pirates made it look so easy. Wait, technically I'm going to be a pirate if the captain of this ship says I'm good enough. Maybe I could try again.
She picked up the knife and tossed it again, and this time it smacked flat-side against the wall. Third try, and the knife hit hilt first again.
The fourth time, Lupin tried holding it by the blade. She knew some knives had a weighted blade, while others had a weighted hilt. Maybe it would change the way it hit the target.
She flung the knife, which spiraled nicely and smacked point-first into the wall. The moment would have been far more momentous if the knife had not fallen straight to the floor and sat there obnoxiously, radiating smugness.
She swore loudly, then covered her mouth in the hope that no one was sitting behind the door. Picking up the knife, she stuck it grumpily back in the sheath -- knife throwing could wait. Maybe for forever, honestly.
Lupin turned to the wall and inspected it for dents. Not one. Not even a nick.
She scowled and turned to the window.
(Ah, yes, maybe we can still keep this one alive a while longer)
(@RDchicken99, do you want to write Vhanya's part?)

Lupin pulled a hunting knife from its sheath and began scraping the gunk from under her fingernails. She'd been sitting in the cabin for a long time, maybe a few hours? She had no sense of time (i don't either), but when you couldn't see the sun from your window because it was too high in the sky, some time had passed.
In irritation, she threw her knife at the wall. It spun in the air and clunked, hilt-first, against the wood. Lupin scowled. Pirates made it look so easy. Wait, technically I'm going to be a pirate if the captain of this ship says I'm good enough. Maybe I could try again.
She picked up the knife and tossed it again, and this time it smacked flat-side against the wall. Third try, and the knife hit hilt first again.
The fourth time, Lupin tried holding it by the blade. She knew some knives had a weighted blade, while others had a weighted hilt. Maybe it would change the way it hit the target.
She flung the knife, which spiraled nicely and smacked point-first into the wall. The moment would have been far more momentous if the knife had not fallen straight to the floor and sat there obnoxiously, radiating smugness.
She swore loudly, then covered her mouth in the hope that no one was sitting behind the door. Picking up the knife, she stuck it grumpily back in the sheath -- knife throwing could wait. Maybe for forever, honestly.
(Man she is so lucky she didn’t damage Vanya’s ship.
Also, ofc she didn’t stick it in the wall, it is a hunting knife, not a throwing knife!)

(I’m unsure of how to get Vhanya out of the magazine so I’m just magically teleporting her out of there 😭)

Vhanya watched the werewolf girl struggle with her knife from the doorway. It was amusing, to say the least. She couldn’t help but wonder how well a girl who couldn’t strike the broad side of a cabin wall would do aboard a pirate frigate.
“So you’re trying to abuse my ship, hm?”
She stepped into the room, arms crossed.

@-Eridanus-

(Man she is so lucky she didn’t damage Vanya’s ship.
Also, ofc she didn’t stick it in the wall, it is a hunting knife, not a throwing knife!)
i know, i wanted her to be doing something pointless and mildly irritating to Vhanya and my mind goes 'SOMETHING WITH A KNIFE'...
im thinking she keeps trying until someone is nice enough to tell her...

(I’m unsure of how to get Vhanya out of the magazine so I’m just magically teleporting her out of there 😭)

Vhanya watched the werewolf girl struggle with her knife from the doorway. It was amusing, to say the least. She couldn’t help but wonder how well a girl who couldn’t strike the broad side of a cabin wall would do aboard a pirate frigate.
“So you’re trying to abuse my ship, hm?”
She stepped into the room, arms crossed.

@-Eridanus-
"It's not like I'm having any luck, if I do say so myself," Lupin responded acidically, the "my ship" line not registering until after she had opened her mouth, and by then it was a little too late. "I do better with a bow anyways," she added, more deferential now. She hoped that the aqrabaumelu hadn't noticed her disrespect. She was not planning to go back to the woods if she could help it, and hopefully the captain wouldn't think she was too stupid after the whole knife thing. She tried to square her shoulders, but it seemed more like she was slouching. Lupin bit the inside of her cheek and dug her fingernails into her palm. It felt like the scorpion was already poisoning her, without even touching the barbed tail.

"It's not like I'm having any luck, if I do say so myself," Lupin responded acidically, the "my ship" line not registering until after she had opened her mouth, and by then it was a little too late. "I do better with a bow anyways," she added, more deferential now. She hoped that the aqrabaumelu hadn't noticed her disrespect. She was not planning to go back to the woods if she could help it, and hopefully the captain wouldn't think she was too stupid after the whole knife thing. She tried to square her shoulders, but it seemed more like she was slouching. Lupin bit the inside of her cheek and dug her fingernails into her palm. It felt like the scorpion was already poisoning her, without even touching the barbed tail.
(I love her)

Shem stayed inside, talking to Tuun for awhile longer whilst braiding his silver hair and putting it up in a bun. It was more out of the way like that and he preferred it that way. He couldn’t stop thinking abt the spy outside the compound wall, the spy from birds point. Surely this creature was well trained in flight and almost back by now. He could only imagine how fast he’d fly if he had the wings of a harpy and the hope of an entire nation on his shoulders.
But there was something else he couldn’t let go of. That wyvern in the dungeon, he was going to be used like a weapon against whoever the king wished. That poor creature didn’t even object to the idea!
Brainwashed?
Or willing?
Shem couldn’t stand by and let it happen, but really, what choice did he have until his people were free?

(Where is the king currently? @Blue Raptor )

Amaroks legs were growing restless, but he stilled them for the fifth time that hour.
Pain was developing in his back as he crouched beneath the barrels and crates, but it was a necessary evil.

( can everyone tell me where they stand on the king and such? Like who’s with/against him or part of a rebellion or not? And also what time is it now? Like almost sunset?)

Shem stayed inside, talking to Tuun for awhile longer whilst braiding his silver hair and putting it up in a bun. It was more out of the way like that and he preferred it that way. He couldn’t stop thinking abt the spy outside the compound wall, the spy from birds point. Surely this creature was well trained in flight and almost back by now. He could only imagine how fast he’d fly if he had the wings of a harpy and the hope of an entire nation on his shoulders.
But there was something else he couldn’t let go of. That wyvern in the dungeon, he was going to be used like a weapon against whoever the king wished. That poor creature didn’t even object to the idea!
Brainwashed?
Or willing?
Shem couldn’t stand by and let it happen, but really, what choice did he have until his people were free?

Amaroks legs were growing restless, but he stilled them for the fifth time that hour.
Pain was developing in his back as he crouched beneath the barrels and crates, but it was a necessary evil.

( can everyone tell me where they stand on the king and such? Like who’s with/against him or part of a rebellion or not? And also what time is it now? Like almost sunset?)
Aerie is for the king (forced to chose that option), and Layna is Neutral.
@RDchicken99 (i think) said she’d do the king, so it’s up to her. :p

Brainwashed?
Or willing?

Ember is against everyone and no one, it depends. She is against the king and most affiliations of the rebellion.
Nautulis is for the rebellion, against the king.
Alex (not yet RPed) is for the king

Back
Top Bottom