-The Mythics RP-

Nautulis pulled herself over the splinter-ridden planks on the boardwalk's edge, glancing up the fog-smothered dock for signs of any movement aside from the two bickering humans silhouetted ahead.
She stood, flicking heavy dark hair over her shoulder and twisting it in a sharp motion, spilling droplets of saltwater over the damp boards, keeping a sharp eye trained on Jintao and Tay.
She drug a hand through the strands, separating the locks and twisting them over, knitting the locks together as she tilted a head toward the humans, trying to listen, vainly, to their argument. The woman was proving a bit of a nuisance already, her posture, the faint notes of her tone highlighted with fiery spite. Heaven forbid she scold Jintao out of his deal- Nautilus didn't want to have to take care of both of them, should the situation slip too far from her grasp.
The siren flicked the messy braid across her back again, brushing the bobbing strands of half-dried hair from her face and straightening, yanking the soaked scarf from the light cloth bag slung across her chest. She flicked the sea-green cover almost with a flourish before draping it over her head and around her face with quick, practiced hands.
Nautilus brushed the wet creases from her clothes, readjusting the sleeve of her shirt before starting toward the humans, footsteps nearly silenced by bare feet as she approached.

@_-Captain BRM-_
@Lacy Duckwing
"What limits." Tay glanced at the approaching woman, wondering if Jintao would continue their conversation in front on her.
Jintao looked at Nautalis and frowned. He stepped away from the edge and faced the siren.
"Now are you ready?"

@-Shade-
@_-Captain BRM-_

"What limits." Tay glanced at the approaching woman, wondering if Jintao would continue their conversation in front on her.
Jintao looked at Nautalis and frowned. He stepped away from the edge and faced the siren.
"Now are you ready?"

@-Shade-
@_-Captain BRM-_
"If you are. Though you seem to be upholding punctuality, so I shall-" she smiled behind the scarf, eye glittering knowingly. "'Assume' that we are all set to proceed, yes?"
The siren turned to Tay, twisting a fringe of the scarf in slender fingertips.
"Are you accompanying us?"

@_-Captain BRM-_
@Lacy Duckwing

Last edited:
"If you are. Though you seem to be upholding punctuality, so I shall-" she smiled behind the scarf, eye glittering knowingly. "'Assume' that we are all set to proceed, yes?"

@_-Captain BRM-_
@Lacy Duckwing
Oh, wait, hold on, I officially dislike this chic more than Tay.

@_-Captain BRM-_
@Lacy Duckwing
"Perhaps not. Show me the vessel and her crew. Then decisions can be made."

Back
Top Bottom