-The Mythics RP-

"Precisely. So there will be no more sulking, yes? For time's sake."
Nautalis followed quickly after Jintao, falling into step ahead of him again.
"It's just ahead. Hopefully, her captain will be present by now."

@_-Captain BRM-_
@Lacy Duckwing
"My speed should not effect yours, if that's what you're concerned about," Jintao said. Nautalis caught up to him, but he refused eye contact with her.
"Hopefully?" Better be.
He glanced at Tay. His displeasure was obvious. He'd need to hide it, which he reminded himself, but for the moment being, he allowed it as a means of future self-defense.

@_-Captain BRM-_
@-Shade-

Star Wars Reaction GIF
If anyone gets that reference, you will immediately move up on my internal insanely cool list.
“And I was like, that log had a child!”

Lucia was still waiting for Alayna to leave. I think I'll hunt while I wait for her... She stood up, carefully put an arrow in her crossbow, and slipped a little deeper into the woods, staying close enough that she could hear the door open or close. She spotted a deer trail and followed it. Yes! There was a deer ahead, grazing from a patch of grass. Lucia raised her crossbow to her shoulder, then fired. The deer, injured, bolted deeper into the pines. Lucia leaped into the chase, running not unlike a deer herself as she fought to keep her prey in sight. The deer finally fell - it was an older buck, with a good set of antlers. Oh no, I can't possibly carry this back..... Lucia looked around, finally spotted what she was looking for, and set to work.
Lucia had woven a drag mat to haul her kill back home with. Still no sign of Alayna. She pulled the deer onto the mat and set off, praying she'd return before Layna left.
(@Blue Raptor)

@Amer (Maybe Martha can show up :))
Layna sputtered a protest as Lucia pushed the item into her hand, but the girl never gave her a chance to speak. She only quite registered that she had been hugged after Lucia stepped back and gave her a rushed blessing for her journey, then waved and ran out the door.
Alayna stood in frozen silence for a moment, trying to recount everything Lucia had said to her. She held up the charm, and the leather cord slipped down and hung from her hand. It was just a small silver thing, but apparently had held great value to the girl’s family. Layna finally let her guard down, and her muscles lost their tension.
“Oh Lucia,” she said quietly. The girl had become a Wolfwalker at a relatively young age. She was still quite young, but she seemed to have grown reckless when it came to her wolf form. Alayna had yet to teach her of the many dangers that surrounded the towns and forests. Her parents had been lax when it came to the education of those things.
@Amer ? :)

"My speed should not effect yours, if that's what you're concerned about," Jintao said. Nautalis caught up to him, but he refused eye contact with her.
"Hopefully?" Better be.
He glanced at Tay. His displeasure was obvious. He'd need to hide it, which he reminded himself, but for the moment being, he allowed it as a means of future self-defense.

@_-Captain BRM-_
@-Shade-
Tay fell instep beside Jintao, silent and observing. At the least he had deemed himself partially responsible for this outcome. She was tired of her defaulted hostility towards him. He had done really nothing but prove himself. She'd take a step back.
A relationship could be cultivated.
Fear suppressed honesty.
And she hated the fear.
So why not defy it.

Tay fell instep beside Jintao, silent and observing. At the least he had deemed himself partially responsible for this outcome. She was tired of her defaulted hostility towards him. He had done really nothing but prove himself. She'd take a step back.
Fear suppressed honesty.
And she hated the fear.
So why not defy it.
👌✨

"Hopefully?" Better be.

@_-Captain BRM-_
@-Shade-
Fear suppressed honesty.
And she hated the fear.
So why not defy it.
"Calm yourself, human. If you'd rather run, you'd be deemed suspicious by the dock workers. We will get there in decent time."
Already she could see the dark masts and silver-grey sails of the ship she'd scouted out, standing above and larger than many of the other vessels surrounding the docks.
"Patience is the greatest virtue."

@_-Captain BRM-_
@Lacy Duckwing

"Calm yourself, human. If you'd rather run, you'd be deemed suspicious by the dock workers. We will get there in decent time."
Already she could see the dark masts and silver-grey sails of the ship she'd scouted out, standing above and larger than many of the other vessels surrounding the docks.
"Patience is the greatest virtue."

@_-Captain BRM-_
@Lacy Duckwing
(@RDchicken99, I don't know if you wanna pick up with Vhanya and set up a scene I can maybe link paths to)

Back
Top Bottom