The name of those waterballoon toys you use to reg temp in a 'bator?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Chicken Keith, Mar 12, 2011.

  1. Hello all, I last hatched eggs in 2007. Been a little busy since (I'm a beekeeper too). At that time I remember using this waterballoon toy shaped like a fat doughnut. It was a cheap toy for children, but it was useful to put the bulb of a thermometer into to get an accurate reading on a liquid filled casing, like an egg.

    Do you have any idea what this toy is called?
  2. AZBootsie

    AZBootsie Songster

    Nov 10, 2010
    Congress, AZ
    My Coop
    Water Wiggler
  3. wannabchick

    wannabchick Songster

    Nov 27, 2010
    Northen Va
    Lol, u should have seen me trying to think of the name

    So glad u shared that with us again

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: