The Neighbors Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
She said there seems to be a magnetism between pit bulls and such people....not that that description fits everyone with a pit pull.

I personally think that there's a magnetism between new Mustangs and people who can't or won't drive responsibly. I think that because an unusual proportion of examples of bad driving that I see are committed by people in newer Mustangs. That doesn't mean that people who own those cars are incapable of driving responsibly, just that there seems to be a higher incidence of irresponsibility as compared to people who drive a Honda Accord or whatever.

Owning a pit bull or rottie is like owning a cannon, whereas having a chihuahua is more like owning a squirt gun. Cannons are sexier, so people want them, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they're able to control them. I think cmjust0 is saying that the "sexiness" of owning a pit bull makes more people want them than are capable of controlling them.

Last edited:
Quote:
She said there seems to be a magnetism between pit bulls and such people....not that that description fits everyone with a pit pull.

I personally think that there's a magnetism between new Mustangs and people who can't or won't drive responsibly. I think that because an unusual proportion of examples of bad driving that I see are committed by people in newer Mustangs. That doesn't mean that people who own those cars are incapable of driving responsibly, just that there seems to be a higher incidence of irresponsibility as compared to people who drive a Honda Accord or whatever.

Owning a pit bull or rottie is like owning a cannon, whereas having a chihuahua is more like owning a squirt gun. Cannons are sexier, so people want them, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they're able to control them. I think sundance is saying that the "sexiness" of owning a pit bull makes more people want them than are capable of controlling them.

Very well said. I wholly agree.

Thanks to everyone that stayed on topic.

NChickenwing if you post about the injuries in the Emergency section you will likely get more help there for how to treat or care for them. Seems that you have the dog issue handled so I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom