The *NEW* all fowl egg chain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's do this. Let me go home and see what I have that actually is laying in this frigid tundra of ohio and I'll just start a new offer as there are several people who did not get eggs they claimed on the old swaps.

Last edited:
Ok, new standing offer to start this out!

4+ ancona duck eggs. Will ship in 1.5 to 2 weeks as long as the weather isn't in the negatives here in ohio. I have 2 unrelated breeding pens and will send eggs from both! I could probably squeeze these out in time for the Easter hatch along also

Last edited:
Ok, new standing offer to start this out!

4+ ancona duck eggs. Will ship in 1.5 to 2 weeks as long as the weather isn't in the negatives here in ohio.

Somebody grab these! These birds are gorgeous. I know because I know where she got them.
1f609.png

She has black, blue, lilac, chocolate, and maybe lavender or silver.

Question: So if I grab eggs, I PM the person and they send me eggs. Do I send them eggs too or just post a offer?

You post "mine" to claim the offer and list whatever you're offering for the next person to claim. It may or may not be the same person that you claimed eggs from.

But until I can get a small chickens breeding group together, I can't play :( . I don't have any of the same breed roosters and hens.

But until I can get a small chickens breeding group together, I can't play :( . I don't have any of the same breed roosters and hens.

Yes, for this particular swap you must have at least 1 pure breed to offer. There are other swap threads though that you can participate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom