The *NEW* all fowl egg chain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all. This sure looks interesting. I wish I knew what it was about. Also I wish someone had some really red/copper looking eggs from Welsummers or some Welsummer chicks or pullets from really copper looking eggs for sale or trade. I have some Lemon Cuckoo Orpington eggs and will have chicks in two weeks. I may not be allowed to participate here but I was just curious. Thanks!

Hey y'all. This sure looks interesting. I wish I knew what it was about. Also I wish someone had some really red/copper looking eggs from Welsummers or some Welsummer chicks or pullets from really copper looking eggs for sale or trade. I have some Lemon Cuckoo Orpington eggs and will have chicks in two weeks. I may not be allowed to participate here but I was just curious. Thanks!
hang around and get 3 months in and get your post count up above 50 and you can join.

It's a pay it forward type of chain. I offer a batch of eggs and someone else claims it. Then they offer up a new batch of their eggs and someone else claims them. You're responsible for the shipping on the eggs you're sending out.

How cool! Thanks minihorse927! That was nice of you to explain. I'll do that. Actually I'd really like to trade locally so there was no shipping involved. Is there a group for that? Besides just the North Carolina group? I'll keep exploring and posting and maybe find those Welsummers yet!! Thank you again. You're very nice.

How cool! Thanks minihorse927! That was nice of you to explain. I'll do that. Actually I'd really like to trade locally so there was no shipping involved. Is there a group for that? Besides just the North Carolina group? I'll keep exploring and posting and maybe find those Welsummers yet!! Thank you again. You're very nice.
no problem. You could ask on tour local state thread and see if someone's interested.

I will claim this offer and Offer up 6+++ Serama Whatever the hens will lay in a week. I only like to ship on Mondays and Tuesdays unless you are close to Montana.
If you had some turkey eggs to offer I would totally claim them
wink.png

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/955201/the-new-all-fowl-egg-chain/70#post_14985100 layout=inline] [/CONTENTEMBED]
I will claim this offer and Offer up 6+++ Serama Whatever the hens will lay in a week. I only like to ship on Mondays and Tuesdays unless you are close to Montana.

If you had some turkey eggs to offer I would totally claim them ;)

Not just yet have what i get promised for the next week maybe in a week stay tuned if so i will post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom