The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I am also going to offer up for a quick sale

Exactly 15 bresse eggs..white bresse..came from GFF.

I will ship tomorrow.

35$ total paypaled to [email protected]

I have 3 batches growing out ..1 batch hatching and 2 more batches in bator...I think I have enough for the freezer:)

Thank you...

BUY IT NOW $25+$15 shipping
12+ English Orpington Hatching Eggs(I have a total of 4 bantam chocolates, 9 black orps, 2 jubilee, 2 LF chocolate)
I will include any laid before shipping Tuesday 5/26
The breeds are LF Jubilee, LF Black, LF Black split and chocolate, Bantam Chocolate
I have 2 jubilee roos over 1 jubilee hen. Greenfire, Sacre, Ewe Crazy Farms Lines. I have 1 black roo over 4 black hens from Papa's Poultry.
I have 1 black possibly split to chocolate roo and chocolate roo over 1 chocolate hen from Papa's Poultry. I have bantam chocolate roo over 3 chocolate hens from Greenfire Sacre lines.

BUY IT NOW $20+$20 shipping
20+ Crele Project Hatching Eggs
I have 1 Crele Orp roo over 6 rhodebar hens.
Crele orp roo came from Papa's Poultry and rhodebar hens are greenfire farms line. Here is a picture of the chicks. They are with black orp chicks.

Last edited:
I have a BUY IT NOW sale that can ship tomorrow morning. $75.00 total includes shipping.

15 eggs from my project Silkied Lavender Ameraucana pen.

I have a Silkied Lavender Ameraucana roo over Silkied Black/ split for Lav Ameraucana girls. All chicks hatched will be Silkied feathered Lavender or Silkied feathered Black split for Lavender. At this point these birds are considered Easter Eggers as Silkied feathering is not an accepted feather type in Ameraucanas and Lavender is not an accepted color for the breed either.

If you are not familiar with the project these birds come from pure breed Ameraucanas that had a spontaneous feather mutation-no Silkies involved with this project whatsoever. You can read more about the project here https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/827543/silkied-ameraucana-project Anyone interested in joining the project will have a great start with these eggs!!!

Or maybe you just want a couple of wickedly cool birds hanging around your place
big_smile.png

Eggs were collected Saturday, Sunday and today and fertility here is excellent
jumpy.gif

I have a BUY IT NOW sale that can ship tomorrow morning. $75.00 total includes shipping.

15 eggs from my project Silkied Lavender Ameraucana pen.

I have a Silkied Lavender Ameraucana roo over Silkied Black/ split for Lav Ameraucana girls. All chicks hatched will be Silkied feathered Lavender or Silkied feathered Black split for Lavender. At this point these birds are considered Easter Eggers as Silkied feathering is not an accepted feather type in Ameraucanas and Lavender is not an accepted color for the breed either.

If you are not familiar with the project these birds come from pure breed Ameraucanas that had a spontaneous feather mutation-no Silkies involved with this project whatsoever. You can read more about the project here https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/827543/silkied-ameraucana-project Anyone interested in joining the project will have a great start with these eggs!!!

Or maybe you just want a couple of wickedly cool birds hanging around your place
big_smile.png

Eggs were collected Saturday, Sunday and today and fertility here is excellent
jumpy.gif

Eggs are still available for shipping up until 4 pm today.

I will be breaking up this pen soon so only a few more of these to offer
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom