The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

if the rooster is bcm hens ccl then the cockerels will be barred pullets solid...  a barred hen can not pass the barring to her daughters.
the cockerels have a white spot, the pullets don't.

Yes ...you are right! i was on the fly when I posted the auction and made serious spelling errors and that one in particular.thank you:)

BIN $40.00 includes shipping for 12 silkie sizzle eggs. They will ship Monday. BIN ends sunday night at 5pm central time unless claimed before then. I take paypal only and this BIN is for the eggs I've collected this weekend.

Who is laying is a white silkie pullet covered by a black silkie roo, splash silkie hen covered by a partridge frizzled silkie roo, a blue sizzle hen covered by a porcelain silkie roo and a partridge frizzled silkie hen covered by a white silkie roo.

Please post claimed then PM me. My paypal addy is [email protected]. Go ahead and pay if you wish to.

BIN $40.00 includes shipping for 12 silkie sizzle eggs. They will ship Monday. BIN ends sunday night at 5pm central time unless claimed before then. I take paypal only and this BIN is for the eggs I've collected this weekend.

Who is laying is a white silkie pullet covered by a black silkie roo, splash silkie hen covered by a partridge frizzled silkie roo, a blue sizzle hen covered by a porcelain silkie roo and a partridge frizzled silkie hen covered by a white silkie roo.

Please post claimed then PM me. My paypal addy is [email protected]. Go ahead and pay if you wish to.
Post office is closed Monday.

Ok, I am doing my pea eggs again. 2 of them laid the 21st so be aware of that. I have 5 pea eggs this time, 2 I know are from my black shoulder hen and either India blue papa or white papa.

The other 3 are either India blue or black shoulder, I didn't see which hen laid them.

Will start the bidding at $30 plus $15, last time shipping cost a little more than I expected. ;)

Auction will end 10 pm central time tomorrow, Monday and I will send out first thing Tuesday morn. Happy bidding!

Papa is either one of these guys:

Black shoulder hen

She looks funny there but she was just honking at me. :)

Last edited:
AUCTION... Sexable olive eggers..24+ Priority shipping 17$

So my black copper marans rooster has overtaken the man position in my huge outdoor group..Everyone of my cream crested legbar hens mates with him and shuns their roo now;( I've i incubated 3 batches and they are all the BCM mix chicks. Have not had time to create a new pen and seperate them all this Summer...the sexlinks are All sexable at hatch and cannot be bred back to eachother to create more sex links..white spot boys no white spot girls....they wlll all be barred crested black and white chicks...crests dont pop up until later on most and not full crests either...love that they are sexable..I have 100% fertility at home and they pop out like pop corn! I can ship today Tuesday after the holiday..no returns, no replacements, no refunds etc...I dont control the PO blag blah blah you know the routines;)

STARTING BID 15$

Here is an actual photo of some of the chicks I hatched yesterday..photo on my phone that I could not upload to here ;( had to take a photo of a photo from my ipad. In the picture you can clearly see the white male spot and the jet black ..no spot female.
e2392103fac1cb38e9a47221842a6ea9_zpsqyjh4843.jpg

Biddings ends this Holiday Monday at 5 sharp...Ill have alot of eggs to ship so it will take me a while to wrap:)

I'll bid $20

We have just set our eggs for the next hatch, so can afford to let 22 eggs go from today's gathering. We have...

4 chocolate Orpingtons;
3 B/B Copper Marans;
4 B/B/S Ameraucanas;
4 Laced Brahmas;
2 B/B/S Jersey Giants;
2 Olive Eggers; and
3 Rhode Island Red eggs

that could be shipped or picked up Tuesday, May 26th. Individually priced, the total would be over $90 before shipping, but we are going to start the bidding at $50. An additional $15 is required for shipping and handling.

You can find pictures and more information on the breeds we carry at http://www.taylorhobbyfarms.com

Bidding ends at 11:00 p.m. EST tomorrow, May 25th.

We can accept Paypal or credit card payment over the phone.

Last edited:
Would love to see someone put up some nice fbcm eggs for auction. Ive had the WORST hatches from these birds this year. But Im not giving up.

Or better yet chicks.

AUCTION... Sexable olive eggers..24+ Priority shipping 17$

So my black copper marans rooster has overtaken the man position in my huge outdoor group..Everyone of my cream crested legbar hens mates with him and shuns their roo now;( I've i incubated 3 batches and they are all the BCM mix chicks. Have not had time to create a new pen and seperate them all this Summer...the sexlinks are All sexable at hatch and cannot be bred back to eachother to create more sex links..white spot boys no white spot girls....they wlll all be barred crested black and white chicks...crests dont pop up until later on most and not full crests either...love that they are sexable..I have 100% fertility at home and they pop out like pop corn! I can ship today Tuesday after the holiday..no returns, no replacements, no refunds etc...I dont control the PO blag blah blah you know the routines;)

STARTING BID 15$

Here is an actual photo of some of the chicks I hatched yesterday..photo on my phone that I could not upload to here ;( had to take a photo of a photo from my ipad. In the picture you can clearly see the white male spot and the jet black ..no spot female.
e2392103fac1cb38e9a47221842a6ea9_zpsqyjh4843.jpg

Biddings ends this Holiday Monday at 5 sharp...Ill have alot of eggs to ship so it will take me a while to wrap:)

AUCTION ENDS IN 7 hrs and 32 minutes :)

As of today I have 36 eggs Ill will send...Im sure I will get more eggs today for tomorrows shipment but will switch them out for the oldest eggs collected..36 is the most I will ship in one box..dont forget to add on $17 shipping and it can be paypaled to [email protected] thank you

I have up for auction 12+ Black Australorp hatching eggs. The auction will end at 8:00pm CST on Tuesday May 26th. Bidding will start at $24 including shipping to any of the lower 48 states. The eggs will be shipped on Wednesday May 27th using USPS Priority shipping if payment is made soon after auction is over. Paypal is the payment method. I will PM buyer after auction is over with paypal info and to get shipping address. As with any auction I cannot guarantee hatch rate but I have been having very good hatches from these. Eggs are placed on a turner until shipped. I will send extras to make up for postal service mishaps. If you have any questions please PM me and I will be happy to answer them. Thanks and good luck bidding!

Back
Top Bottom