The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I'm ISO really high quality BBS English orpingtons (hatching eggs) that meet APA standards. 

Papa Brooder and other folks on BYC have very good quality BBS Orpingtons, I will link them below for you :
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/740392/hatching-eggs-40-breeds-to-choose-from-starting-at-3-each

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ington-eggs-blue-black-chocolate-mauve-cuckoo

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...h-orpington-hatching-eggs-heritage-exhibition

Last edited:
English Orpingtons are not the same as American Orpingtons. The standards are different and so are the physical make up of the birds. The APA does not recognize PCGB (UK) standards for orpingtons. You may need to do some homework. :)

24 hr auction mixed eggs blue, green, brown depending on what my girls lay could have Welbars, Isbars, Creasted legbars, French marans black copper, lavender split to black and white, Fly tie genetic hackle lavender orps
auction starts now and ends wed january 27 at 7pm AZ time 75 includes shipping for 1 dz and 125 inclding shipping for 2 dz will ship thursaday 1-3 day priority

English Orpingtons are not the same as American Orpingtons.  The standards are different and so are the physical make up of the birds.   The APA does not recognize PCGB (UK) standards for orpingtons.  You may need to do some homework.  :)

Yes, but we can still show English bbs orpingtons here in the US. I like the bigger bodies of them, and want to breed to have them pass apa. Does that make sense, or am I looking at this wrong? I have been very disappointed with the American bbs that I've hatched out.

Yes, but we can still show English bbs orpingtons here in the US. I like the bigger bodies of them, and want to breed to have them pass apa. Does that make sense, or am I looking at this wrong? I have been very disappointed with the American bbs that I've hatched out.
Yes, you can still show the English version of orpingtons. Most likely, they will be considered in the Non-specified Breeds Class - breeds not recognized by APA. This is the situation with the cream legbar. But we, the Cream Legbar Club, are actively pursuing APA recognition of the breed which hopefully will be accomplished by the end of next year. You may want to check out several English Orp groups in USA that want APA approval of the English standard. I agree with you, I like the English more than the American version of Orps. I also raise English Jubilee Orpingtons.

English Jubilee!?
1f61c.png
1f60d.png
2764.png

I'm ISO really high quality BBS English orpingtons (hatching eggs) that meet APA standards.
There is a lady in Washington that has really nice English BBS orpingtons. Her eggs are not that expensive either. I have hatched from her and chicks/pullets are gorgeous. The only problem I had is during some times of the year the fertility is low.

If you are interested, I can send you her info. I can't seem to find her webpage at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom