The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Just got my hatching eggs from@sweetsam. I just wanted to say they were EXTREMELY well packaged with no broken eggs!!! :) I will candle them tonight and check on how the post office did handling them on their journey. Thank you so much! :)

Just got my hatching eggs from@sweetsam . I just wanted to say they were EXTREMELY well packaged with no broken eggs!!!
smile.png
I will candle them tonight and check on how the post office did handling them on their journey. Thank you so much!
smile.png
Oh you got 'em!!! That was faster than they said they would deliver! Yaaay! I hope you get a great hatch rate!

Okay I'm going to try this ONE time and if no one is interested I'll just keep buying eggs instead of selling :p 12 mystery Barnyard mixes You will get a mix of cream, medium brown, and blue eggs My Roos are Easter Egger mixes and a Barred Rock These chicks become great layers and may have beards and rose combs :) No reserve Shipping is $15 Auction ends 3/10 @ Noon PST Two of my older hens and one of my gorgeous Roos :)
Don't be discouraged if no one bids I think most of us just have no more room One more little suggestion is to get a few more pics of girls for color variety

Back
Top Bottom