The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

$27 on anac1979's eggs
1f642.png

My incubator is full, too, just because I have a waiting list for chicks and figured I had better hatch as many as I can!
lol.png
My last chicks sold in a week and I wish I had hatched more. The weather is still cold and freezing here, so maybe I'll ship some eggs when it warms up a bit.

Originally Posted by anac1979

Up for auction is 12 Gold laced Brahma hatching eggs. Dan Powell & GFF lines. Fertility has been eggscellent here.
Auction starts at $25 plus $20 shipping. Auction will go until Thursday 5:30pm eastern time. Thanks!

$28

One Dozen Runner Duck Eggs!

Starting bid at $15
Shipping, $15

Ends Friday night at 7pm PDT
Ships Saturday!
If you want the Special fragile handling by USPS, Add $10.35 to the total. That's an extra charge that keeps the box from being dumped out of bins and onto conveyor belts. It's people handled instead.

Ducks are pure runners. Colors are blue and fawn/white. We get a lot of blue/white from these.

[COLOR=0000FF]One Dozen Runner Duck Eggs![/COLOR] Starting bid at $15 Shipping, $15 Ends Friday night at 7pm PDT Ships Saturday! If you want the Special fragile handling by USPS, Add $10.35 to the total. That's an extra charge that keeps the box from being dumped out of bins and onto conveyor belts. It's people handled instead. Ducks are pure runners. Colors are blue and fawn/white. We get a lot of blue/white from these.
how much noise do runner ducks make?

[COLOR=0000FF]One Dozen Runner Duck Eggs![/COLOR] Starting bid at $15 Shipping, $15 Ends Friday night at 7pm PDT Ships Saturday! If you want the Special fragile handling by USPS, Add $10.35 to the total. That's an extra charge that keeps the box from being dumped out of bins and onto conveyor belts. It's people handled instead. Ducks are pure runners. Colors are blue and fawn/white. We get a lot of blue/white from these.

Back
Top Bottom