The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

i want those turken so bad! but I would have to do a chicken abortion if i bought them
barnie.gif
No worries! I will list more in the future so you can bid later. Or you can PM me if you want and let me know if you want to get some.

Barnyard mix eggs for sale. 12 or more eggs. Brahmas, Cochins, RIR, NHR, Dominiques, mixes, some bantams, olive eggers, polish. All could be in your 12-18 eggs shipped. GUARANTEED AT LEAST 2 POLISH AND 3 OLIVE EGGER EGGS. They start at 20$ auction ends Friday at 12 P.M. You will get 12 but you might get more no more than 18 though. We have 2 batches ready to go tomorrow. Will take top 2 bids as winners!!
Sold to Jessimom auction closed

Thank you to everyone who bid on my olive, turken and EE eggs! They have all shipped with the exception of one order that is shipping on Monday. I tired to pack them well so they arrive safely. It was a pleasure doing business here and every paid quickly to boot!
wee.gif

For now I am wiped out of eggs. I need to save some for my egg-eating clients, but I will post more hatching auctions in the future as eggs become available.

BYC is the best!

Up for grabs is 12++ Cream Legbar hatching eggs. Our breeders are the Jill Rees line, bought directly from GFF early June 2015. We are breeding towards the SOP. We began with 18 roos and culled all but 3 for having floppy combs. Our current breeders have straight combs with 6 well defined peaks. Our pullets have true cream hackles. We have been hatching our own eggs and fertility has been on point! We have 3 roos over 14 pullets. We are in the process of being NPIP certified. All of the blood samples were clean, just waiting on AI/H5/H7 specimens to be processed. No worries though, we have a closed flock and our birds have always been healthy.

Starting bid- $25
Shipping-Additional $18.75 for a large priority mail flat rate box.

Auction ends 4/10/16-0520 EST. Eggs will be shipped on 4/11/16 providing payment has been received. Eggs will be no older than 4 days at the time of shipment and will have been kept in a turner since collection.
Happy bidding!

Last edited:
Up for grabs is 12++ Cream Legbar hatching eggs. Our breeders are the Jill Rees line, bought directly from GFF early June 2015. We are breeding towards the SOP. We began with 18 roos and culled all but 3 for having floppy combs. Our current breeders have straight combs with 6 well defined peaks. Our pullets have true cream hackles. We have been hatching our own eggs and fertility has been on point! We have 3 roos over 14 pullets. We are in the process of being NPIP certified. All of the blood samples were clean, just waiting on AI/H5/H7 specimens to be processed. No worries though, we have a closed flock and our birds have always been healthy.

Starting bid- $25
Shipping-Additional $18.75 for a large priority mail flat rate box.

Auction ends 4/10/16-0520 EST. Eggs will be shipped on 4/11/16 providing payment has been received. Eggs will be no older than 4 days at the time of shipment and will have been kept in a turner since collection.
Happy bidding!
Oooh I'll start these off $25

Back
Top Bottom