The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

It is 12:40 here

Woah weird, My father-in-law live in Maynardville, Tn and it is the same time as me. But you live in a differant part of Tn and it is a differant time. Never knew that.
gig.gif
Sorry I just assumed never knew same state would have 2 differant time zones. Lol

12 + Buff Orpington Duck Eggs

I have an offer of 12+ Buff Orpington Duck Eggs to end at 1:30 pm CST Weds. 4/24. Payment through Paypal Promptly after auctions end. No echecks please. Will ship 4/25 or You can choose to have them sent out Monday 4/29. All eggs will be fresh when sent.

Starting bid $12.00 shipping $16.00

I am not NPIP. Eggs will be shipped from Tennessee. I wrap well to protect. Can't be responsible for the PO's handling or incubation practices. Thanks for your consideration!​

AUCTION: FANCY FAVIE IS OFFERING ANOTHER 1 DOZEN

FAVEROLLE EGGS, STARTS 4/23 1PM TO 4/24 1PM (eastern)

bidding starts at $10.00 and shipping is $10.00,

I will collect eggs today and tommorrow and will ship tommorrow afternoon, I have been getting and awesome fertility rate and hatch, my current breeding roo is 9lbs and has great type these are multi purpose birds and lay all year round, I have been getting some beautiful cockerals and pullets out of my Faverolles so offspring couls possibly be SQ Feel free to ask any more questions and ( HAPPY BIDDING ) ~ FANCY FAVIE~

Since my friend likes these and I like my friend, and I am starting a batch of eggs this week, I will bid $10.00

Up for 24 hour auction is 12+ Blue Laying Easter Egger Hatching Eggs. These girls are amazing. They are my best layers even next to my layer hens! They lay a beautiful blue egg, that is a clear blue. The rooster is pure white and the girls are a beautiful blend of colors. My fertility is excellent and I have had great reports for development in the last 2 weeks. I will ship these eggs Monday or Tuesday only, unless otherwise discussed. Shipping an handling is $13. The auction will start at $10. The auction will end on Tuesday afternoon at 1:45PM PST and I will ship them out after payment.

$11

Back
Top Bottom