The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Up for 24 hour auction is 12+ Silver Laced Wyandotte hatching eggs. My fertility is great and I have been hatching these well. Bidding will start at $10. Shipping is $13. i pack very well and have never had an egg break. It starts now and will end on Wednesday at 4:30pm PST

Last edited:
I bid $20 on Favie's favorelles
droolin.gif

Auction Ends: Thursday 4/25/13 @ 5 Pm Ohio Time Paypal only- [email protected]

You are bidding on 6 started Swedish Flower Hen Chicks 4 of them were born on March 24th and the other 2 were born on April 1st.
These will be shipped with Grogel and Formented feed and a 72 hr heat pack.

Starting Bid: $60.00 Shipping: $50.00 Express Mail

Disclaimer: I do not refund for Postal Mishap, I will insure the box for $100 in case they don't arrive on the stated day they were supposed to. Then the claim will be filed for you to get your shipping money back. Please understand the terms before bidding.

Pictures are of actual birds you will be getting. First 2 pics are of the bigger chicks and the other 2 pics are of the 2 smaller chicks.

Last edited:
Auctions Paypal to- [email protected] Auctions End on April 25 @ 5:00 Pm Ohio Time.

I can combine shipping on multiple auctions won.

Auction #1: 6+ Bantam Barred Olive Egger Eggs Starting Bid: $5.00 Shipping: $15.00 (these are Sex-linked)

Auction #2: 8 Exactly Bantam Plymouth Barred Rock Eggs- Starting Bid: $5.00 Shipping: $15.00

Auction #3: 6 Muscovy Duck Eggs- All colors run together Starting Bid: $8.00 Shipping: $15.00

Auction #4: 12 Muscovy Duck Eggs- All colors run together Starting Bid: $15.00 Shipping: $20.00

Also have some soaps, Lotion Bars & bags of Detergent on Sale Now till April 26th:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ion-bars-sale-hurry-sale-ends-april-26th/0_20

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom