The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Bin 10+ 2 extra you are buying 10 . The 2 extra are in case of damage
Cuckoo / Lavender Cuckoo Ameraucana project . I created this line myself . I have been working on these for years and finally selling some . Very rare . I have shown these in the Ameraucana AOV class = any other variety . There are some leg color issues due to barring . Many still have spotted slate legs . I took reserve AOV Ameraucana last fall in Indiana . A nice win for a project color . To date I know of no one else showing these . There are other breeders with these . Some not related to mine . Some are .

As usual I can not guarantee a hatch or be responsible for what the Post Office does . Priority comes with insurance . They hatch well here . Around 90% . I have reports of 50% to 70% this year . No reports of zero yet this year . It can happen . By bidding you accept the risk . Eggs will be no more than a 3 day gather .

Price $45.00 includes shipping . To claim post sold .
Is it too late to claim these? If not, them I want them! PM'ing seller SOLD!

Last edited:
BIN 6+ Ayam Cemani Hatching Eggs

The incubator is full and I have nowhere to put these, so they need to go :)

All my breeders are black with black toenails and no feather leakage. Cockerels are GFF lines, hens are GFF and TM lines. Fertility confirmed at 100% so far this year. Price is $85 shipped. First to post sold and pm me gets them. They will ship out Monday.

BIN #2 12+ EE/OE Frizzle Hatching Eggs

These eggs are from my frizzle EE/OE pens. Eggs sent will be green, olive, or chocolate. Chicks hatched will lay either green or olive eggs. There is also a good chance of hatching frizzles. Just set a batch of these myself and they are all developing. Also in the pictures you'll see I have a frizzle rooster and frizzle hens, the frizzle rooster is not over the frizzle hens, they are in two separate pens. $25 shipped, first to post sold gets them.

Last edited:

All my breeders are black with black toenails and no feather leakage. Cockerels are GFF lines, hens are GFF and TM lines. Fertility confirmed at 100% so far this year. Price is $85 shipped. First to post sold and pm me gets them. They will ship out Monday.

These eggs are from my frizzle EE/OE pens. Eggs sent will be green, olive, or chocolate. Chicks hatched will lay either green or olive eggs. There is also a good chance of hatching frizzles. Just set a batch of these myself and they are all developing. Also in the pictures you'll see I have a frizzle rooster and frizzle hens, the frizzle rooster is not over the frizzle hens, they are in two separate pens. $25 shipped, first to post sold gets them.

BIN 1 SOLD Ayem.

BIN 1 SOLD Ayem.

Lucky you. I'm a bit jealous.

Shipping is in a medium priority mail box. If you would like them shipped in a large box the shipping is $5 more and the eggs will be double boxed. I will combine shipping if you'd like to purchase two auctions. Auctions end on Tuesday, May 17th at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom