The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Here are some more pictures from my flock of Rhode Island reds and some of the babies Ive hatched from my eggs.

All hens are under 2, Big,Healthy and Antibiotic free!

Current bid is $8.00 for 1 dozen plus shipping from Tennessee Auction ends at 9am tomorrow central time zone

Eggs I gathered today

8!!!

12+ BARNYARD MIX EGGS!!!!

ROOSTERS:
Black Ameraucana
White Silkie
Buff Orpington/Black Copper Marans

HENS:
Barred rock
Polish
Ameraucanas
Easter Eggers
Wellsummers
Black copper Marans
Splash Marans
Blue Copper Marans
Leghorns
Naked necks
Rhode Island Red
Olive Eggers
Speckled Sussex
Barnyard Mixes

I will be shipping at lease 12 eggs, and will ship how ever many I have extra. I have been having a 90%-100% hatch rate. But I cannot guarantee that you will have the same hatch rate due to the fact that I have no control over how the post office will be treating the eggs. I will however ship you new eggs as replacement for broken ones of proof is provided and you pay for shipping. I have been getting chicks that are black, brown, tan, chipmunk colored, blue, black and white. auction ends 12:00am Thursday night/Friday morning (however you think of it). I will ship the eggs on Saturday.

Let's start out with the auction starting at $5 and shipping being $15. (If you want to double box, shipping is $20)

HAPPY BIDDING!

Just over 24 hours left on this. No bids.

I have 5 eggs in my bator from these birds, and all are fertile! If any questions, PM me.

Last edited:
Here are some more pictures from my flock of Rhode Island reds and some of the babies Ive hatched from my eggs.

Current bid is $8.00 for 1 dozen plus shipping from Tennessee Auction ends at 9am tomorrow central time zone

Eggs I gathered today

Last edited:
Hi 24hr people!!
Now that the thread is starting to get a little busier, to keep it hopping along please could we:

1. When quoting an active auction (including your own) please do not include all the pictures as people on phones may have problems with so many pictures and it makes it harder to keep track of the status of current auctions. Exception is if you wish you can quote all your original photos once in the last 6-12 hours of your auction to alert people to the fact that the auction is ending.

2. When you bid please state which auction you are bidding on!!!

3. Please keep chat to the chat thread. Updates on hatches, packing etc. CAN go here.

4. Anybody at any time is most welcome to do a update summary of current auctions

5. Have fun!!! :weee

Thank you!!!!

Welcome to the new faces!

Eggs I gathered today

Back
Top Bottom