The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I'm heading out the door to get things closed up tight...we're in for 2 days of pouring rain and then SNOW...which has never happened in recorded history in NE Kansas in May.

At any rate, I have a couple of offers, and I'll update with pics when I get home in a couple of hours. I ship in pre-cut foam, double-boxed, and I feed my own high-protein mostly organic recipe. I don't wash my eggs, and some are muddy...I won't send really gross ones, but if you are offended by a bit of smudge, please reconsider bidding on these eggs. I only ship fresh, and I do everything I can to ensure you get fluffy butts!

1- 8+ Turkey eggs I have a Willard Bronze hen, a trio of Bourbon Reds, a Holland White hen, a pair of Royal Palms, and a Blue Slate hen, all running amok. The Reds and Palms seem to prefer their own kind, so there is a great chance of pures. I'll add extra eggs at the same rate as the winning bid, if desired. Starts at $15, shipping $15.

2- 6+ B/B/S/Mottled Bantam Cochin eggs These are in my old auctions if you want to look around, and I have pics in my albums. My breeders' offspring have won in shows in at least 3 states, but I don't show. Start at $10, shipping $15.

3- 12+ B/B/S/Chocolate Silkied Ameraucana eggs These are in my other auctions, as well, and I'm getting about 25% silkied and about 25% Chocolate/Mauve. Neither the Chocolate nor the Silkied feather is standard, so please be aware these are project birds with an occasional anomaly. There is no outcrossing to Silkies- the silkied feather comes from a spontaneous mutation. Start at $40, shipping 15.

4- 12+ B/B/S/Chocolate Silkied Ameraucana eggs These are in my other auctions, as well, and I'm getting about 25% silkied and about 25% Chocolate/Mauve. Neither the Chocolate nor the Silkied feather is standard, so please be aware these are project birds with an occasional anomaly. There is no outcrossing to Silkies- the silkied feather comes from a spontaneous mutation. Start at $40, shipping 15. I get 12+ eggs daily.

5- 6+ FBCM These are my own lines on which I've worked for years. Started with excellent stock and kept to the standard. You can find pics in my old auctions/albums. Broodies and up & coming layers are keeping my egg numbers low right now, or it would be a bigger batch. Start at $10, shipping $15.

6- 6+ Black Silkies These are my own BeakHouse line of several years. Pics in my albums. Start at $10, shipping $15.

7- 12+ South American composites These are very different and have great big personalities. They must be handled when young to be affectionate with humans. Please search for more info or look in my albums. Start at $30, shipping $15.

Ask away if you have questions. You can also view my feedback. These auctions will end at 6:30 pm Thursday CST. Happy hatching!!

Last edited:
Paypal accepted only: [email protected] AUCTIONS END: 5/2/13 @ 9:00 Pm Ohio Time. Both auctions will ship Saturday.

Auction #1: 6 Muscovy Duck Eggs- All colors run together Starting Bid: $5.00 Shipping: $15.00

Auction #2: 12 Muscovy Duck Eggs- All colors run together Starting Bid: $10.00 Shipping: $20.00

Auction #3: 6+ Bantam Barred OE Eggs- Starting Bid: $5.00 Shipping: $12.00

12 Bourbon Red Turkey Eggs--

The girls layed again today!!! These need a home as incubator is still FULL.

Bidding ends at 9 pm EST Wed night, May 1st
Paypal immediately after close of auction please.

Priority shipping and handling $18-- I pack VERY WELL !!!!!

Bidding starts at $15

$18 on the Bourbons
woot.gif
Sending PM.

12+ Buff Orpington Hatching eggs

Auction ends 12 noon EST May 2nd,

Shipping is $17-- shipped Priority and packed VERY well.

12+ Buff Orpington Hatching eggs. Will ship extras if they are available. Girls are laying well and consistently, so I expect a few extras will be available. These are a medium sized bird. Combining the good laying hatchery stock and a line from a farm flock in Conneticut. Batch of chicks hatched yesterday so fertility is good.

Bidding starts at $10
NO bids yet on these wonderful birds. Sweet temperment, even on the roosters. Love my golden boys.

Back
Top Bottom