The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Paypal accepted only: [email protected] AUCTIONS END: 5/2/13 @ 9:00 Pm Ohio Time. Both auctions will ship Saturday.

Auction #1: 6 Muscovy Duck Eggs- All colors run together Starting Bid: $5.00 Shipping: $15.00

Auction #2: 12 Muscovy Duck Eggs- All colors run together Starting Bid: $10.00 Shipping: $20.00

Auction #3: 6+ Bantam Barred OE Eggs- Starting Bid: $5.00 Shipping: $12.00

These auctions end at 9 Pm tonight there are no bids on them so far and they are priced to sell. I don't have any room in my bators right now. Hate to eat the eggs.

1- 8+ Turkey eggs I have a Wishard Bronze hen, a trio of Bourbon Reds, a Holland White hen, a pair of Royal Palms, and a Blue Slate hen, all running amok. The Reds and Palms seem to prefer their own kind, so there is a great chance of pures. I'll add extra eggs at the same rate as the winning bid, if desired. Starts at $15, shipping $15.

2- 6+ B/B/S/Mottled Bantam Cochin eggs These are in my old auctions if you want to look around, and I have pics in my albums. My breeders' offspring have won in shows in at least 3 states, but I don't show. Start at $10, shipping $15.

3- 12+ B/B/S/Chocolate Silkied Ameraucana eggs These are in my other auctions, as well, and I'm getting about 25% silkied and about 25% Chocolate/Mauve. Neither the Chocolate nor the Silkied feather is standard, so please be aware these are project birds with an occasional anomaly. There is no outcrossing to Silkies- the silkied feather comes from a spontaneous mutation. Start at $40, shipping 15.

4- 12+ B/B/S/Chocolate Silkied Ameraucana eggs These are in my other auctions, as well, and I'm getting about 25% silkied and about 25% Chocolate/Mauve. Neither the Chocolate nor the Silkied feather is standard, so please be aware these are project birds with an occasional anomaly. There is no outcrossing to Silkies- the silkied feather comes from a spontaneous mutation. Start at $40, shipping 15. I get 12+ eggs daily.

5- 6+ FBCM These are my own lines on which I've worked for years. Started with excellent stock and kept to the standard. You can find pics in my old auctions/albums. Broodies and up & coming layers are keeping my egg numbers low right now, or it would be a bigger batch. Start at $10, shipping $15.

6- 6+ Black Silkies These are my own BeakHouse line of several years. Pics in my albums. Please note, this is an all Black pen, no other colors. Start at $10, shipping $15.

7- 12+ South American composites These are very different and have great big personalities. They must be handled when young to be affectionate with humans. Please search for more info or look in my albums. Start at $30, shipping $15.

Ask away if you have questions. You can also view my feedback. These auctions will end at 10:30 pm Friday CST. Happy hatching!!

I've changed the auction's ending time because it's snowing and freezing here- I don't want anyone's eggs to freeze, so I'll ship fresh eggs Saturday for Monday arrival. I'll have extras to toss in abundantly, too!

Last edited:
Marking my place!
frow.gif

Thought I'd update my list

I have the following eggs left and can ship out in the morning

6 Bantam Modern Games. $15, plus 510 shipping.
6 Bantam Blue Langshuns $15 plus $10 shipping
6 mixed colors OEGBs all in same pen $10 plus $10 shipping Black Breasted red over Black Breasted, Black and Self Blue hens

Last edited:
Auction is for 12+ OE eggs to ship Sat.

These were collected yesterday and today and will collect a few tomorrow

BCM roo over Black and Lav Ams and 1st and 2nd gen OEs.

Starting bid is $5 plus $15 shipping

Auction ends 2 pm pst may 3rd

Last edited:
12+ B/B/S/Chocolate Silkied Ameraucana eggs These are in my other auctions, as well, and I'm getting about 25% silkied and about 25% Chocolate/Mauve. Neither the Chocolate nor the Silkied feather is standard, so please be aware these are project birds with an occasional anomaly. There is no outcrossing to Silkies- the silkied feather comes from a spontaneous mutation. Start at $40, shipping 15.

I'd LOVE in on this project! Start $40!

And if you'll combine shipping ...

6+ FBCM These are my own lines on which I've worked for years. Started with excellent stock and kept to the standard. You can find pics in my old auctions/albums. Broodies and up & coming layers are keeping my egg numbers low right now, or it would be a bigger batch.

Start $10

Quote:
I'd LOVE in on this project! Start $40!

And if you'll combine shipping ...

Quote:
6+ FBCM These are my own lines on which I've worked for years. Started with excellent stock and kept to the standard. You can find pics in my old auctions/albums. Broodies and up & coming layers are keeping my egg numbers low right now, or it would be a bigger batch.

Start $10

I can only combine 18 eggs per combined package because of the way the foam and inner boxes work, but I'm happy to do that. It will increase the weight, so 18 eggs are $20 shipping.

Back
Top Bottom