The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

All I have to offer right now are EE.

Attachments

• s-l1600-7.jpg
    s-l1600-7.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 14
I can put up auctions for Serama eggs, call duck eggs and d'Uccle eggs...

@TJChickens - Can you refresh my memory on what colors you have in the Seramas, Calls, and the d'Uccles? My roommate just got some Serama pairs and has a lone Lemon-neck d'Uccle cockerel. And I keep trying to talk her into Calls. :) You have the Coral Blue Guineas also, right?

@TJChickens - Can you refresh my memory on what colors you have in the Seramas, Calls, and the d'Uccles? My roommate just got some Serama pairs and has a lone Lemon-neck d'Uccle cockerel. And I keep trying to talk her into Calls. :) You have the Coral Blue Guineas also, right?
I have mixed colors of Seramas because I show table top not in cage. Most of my calls are chocolate, grey, blue, black pied. I have porcelain and golden necked d'Uccle. I do have coral blue Guineas but they are not laying right now. I think I'll post some auctions and see how it goes.

Let me see if I remember how this works! :wee

Auction for 15 Serama eggs. Mostly smooth feathered but will have some silkied feathered also. Eggs will be marked.

Starting bid $20.
Shipping $15.

Auction ends Monday
evening 6pm Pacific time.

Winner, pm for Paypal info.
Ships Tuesday

Most of my Serama I would consider show quality. I breed for show quality, but there will always be pet quality that hatches also. Nothing that would get you laughed at in a show! :) I am working towards all my breeding males having scores at least in the mid to upper 80's.
The names of the birds will be on each egg. Some will be from silkied.

Attachments

• DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    336.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0062.JPG
    DSC_0062.JPG
    310.1 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0197.JPG
    DSC_0197.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 10
  • phone 12 2019 1259.jpg
    phone 12 2019 1259.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 15
Let me see if I remember how this works! :wee

Auction for 15 Serama eggs. Mostly smooth feathered but will have some silkied feathered also. Eggs will be marked.

Starting bid $20.
Shipping $15.

Auction ends Monday
evening 6pm Pacific time.

Winner, pm for Paypal info.
Ships Tuesday

Most of my Serama I would consider show quality. I breed for show quality, but there will always be pet quality that hatches also. Nothing that would get you laughed at in a show! :) I am working towards all my breeding males having scores at least in the mid to upper 80's.
The names of the birds will be on each egg. Some will be from silkied.
$25. 00 on TJChickens Serama eggs.

Auction #2 :lol:

15 Call Duck Eggs!

Starting bid $20.
Shipping $18.

Auction ends Monday evening at 6pm Pacific time.
Winner pm for Paypal info
Ships Tuesday

Attachments

• 002 (7).JPG
    002 (7).JPG
    534.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 002 (14).JPG
    002 (14).JPG
    537.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 008 (11).JPG
    008 (11).JPG
    398 KB · Views: 13