The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Quote:thanks!!
My Bator is way full too, but I have become queen of stalking eggs on the turner
lol.png

lol, Yes, that and stalking for eggs on the Buy-sell-trade auctions!!

Luvinbluechickens has 14 mille fleur leghorn eggs.
Auction ends 9.00am PST on Saturday may 11th for ship out the same day if paid immediately.
We have an almost 100% hatch rate here, and have had excellent hatch rates on eggs we shipped out.

Bidding starts at $30 plus $15 shipping. They are so much nicer in person than the picture. Parents pictures below. The rooster has nice temperament.

I received eggs from both Lark Rise and AyeUpChuck this week. Both boxes were packed absolutely perfect. Great eggs and great people to order from.

Most importantly, no retard moves from the PO!

Thanks again!

Got eggs from Fancie Fav today, bought 12 and she sent 18. The PO broke one and there are some questionable air cells, but nothing horrible, no scrambled eggs. I think I'm gonna have me some of those adorable favs in about 21 days. Would bid on the current offer, but Sah deserves it more than me.

[COLOR=FFA07A]FANCYFAVIE Is offering another 24 Auction on Her Faverolle eggs[/COLOR]

[COLOR=FFA07A]6+ bidding starts at $5.00 and shipping is $12.00 starts 5/10 at10am and ends 5/11 at 10am (eastern time)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=FFA07A]I would also like to ad that I have been getting 100 percent fertility and 90-95 % hatch rate on shipped eggs including the eggs I sent to Alaska...[/COLOR] [COLOR=FFA07A]
$6.00

Back
Top Bottom