The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I have three auctions I am going to list: All three will end on Tuesday, 2/25, at 6:00 PM PST. These will be ready to ship at auction close so please be able to paypal immediately after winning auction to [email protected]. If you would like them held for pick-up please include your phone number with payment.

Auction 1:
18 total BBS Laced Red Wyandotte eggs, will add more if they fit in the box
Bidding starts at $30 including shipping

Auction 2:
18 total project eggs. will add more if they fit in the box
These are from my LF chocolate orpington pen. I have just switched and put a double barred cuckoo roo from Fancy Chicks over 4 LF chocolate orpington hens. I made the switch a week ago. Before the cuckoo orp was in there I had a LF black split to chocolate orp roo. So, you could hatch chocolate, black split to chocolate, cuckoo or chocolate cuckoo. I am waiting for another 2 weeks before I hatch to ensure I get the chocolate cuckoo and cuckoo chicks.
Bidding starts at $45 including shipping

This is a single barred roo, not the one in the pen but gives you an idea of type and quality

Auction 3:
18 total project eggs. will add more if they fit in the box
These are from a jubilee roo (Greenfire) over blue and black split from Jubilee hens (they hatched from a jubilee roo over blue and black hens). I have been hatching a variety of colors from this pen: mostly jubilee, but some mottled, some almost chocolate looking at hatch, some looking more partridge, but mostly jubilee. My oldest grow outs from these pens are just a few weeks old so, not sure what all I will get. Incubator is full though so though someone might enjoy some big beautiful english orpingtons. Please note these are considered PROJECTS. Though breeding these jubilee together will likely produce only jubilee, these are not coming from pure jubilee lines. Do not bid on these and expect to sell "jubilee" or "mottled" orpingtons from these chicks that you hatch. Though you could guarantee it with a couple of generations of breeding, you cannot expect this on your first mating. All stock is english but these are MIXED color eggs as explained above. you will get beautiful birds for sure!
Bidding starts at $40 shipped.

56.00 on #2

On Papa Brooder's:

Auction #1 -18 total BBS Laced Red Wyandotte eggs - $36
Auction #2 - 18 total project eggs - LF chocolate orpington pen - $45
Auction #3 - 18 total project eggs - jubilee roo (Greenfire) over blue and black split from Jubilee hens - $44

I'm on my cell so I can't see the time. Will try to have my friend check. Can someone post the winners for me per chance? Eggs are ready to go but I can't see the times on my cell phone. :(

Back
Top Bottom