The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Wait.....doesn't the auction for juststruttin end on Sunday at 8 pm pst? please say I didn't miss it! 

its not over yet.... LOL  its over Sunday night at 8pm.   

Yeah I so read that wrong or got it mixed up with another. Could've sworn it ended tonight. :plbb Ok I'm going to bed before I make a bigger fool of myself. lol

My husband was so happy when saw this and that was WRONG .... I thought it was 24 hr one....

Ah well. Let me know if your having a spring visit ?

[COLOR=333333]Here is the updated auction bids on Juststruttin Auctions[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]#1 Basque: Criskin  $25[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]#2 Bresse:   Chicken Fox $20[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]#3 Cream Legbar:  Flowers of Abba  $18[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]#4 Barred Orps:  Stefanfarms $30[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]#5 BBS/Lav. Splits: smfildes $12 [/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]#6 Sulmtaler:  $17 Mzstre[/COLOR]

Happy birthday by the way!

AUCTION: FancyFavie is having another auction on my Fabulous Fav's again My girls are laying double time This is a 12 plus Auction Of my Faverolle hatching eggs Starts today 3/2 at 10am and ends 3/3 at 10am and I will ship Monday morning I will start the Bid at $25.00 and shipping will be $15.00 Happy Bidding.......

Auction
16+ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs.

Egg color varies on these , however, egg color was B2 or B6 at the beginning of the laying cycle.

I have a wheaten and a blue wheaten roo. They are in 2 separate pens with wheaten and blue wheaten hens.

The probabilities of the outcomes:

Wheaten x Wheaten = All Wheaten

Wheaten x Blue Wheaten = 1/2 Wheaten and 1/2 Blue Wheaten

Blue Wheaten x Blue Wheaten = 1/2 Blue Wheaten, 1/4 Wheaten and 1/4 Splash
Wheaten.

Bidding starts at $24. Shipping is an additional $16.

Payment is due immediately as I want to ship these Monday 3/3/14.

LAST BID CONSIDERED 3/3/2014 at 11 am ET

Thanks!!

Blue Wheaten

Wheaten

16+ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs.

Wheaten

Lark Rise one of the eggs we got from you last month hatched overnight. We have a number of them rocking. We were afraid we lost them to the ice storm when the electric went out but they are still kicking. Its a cutie. Hopefully we will have more by tomorrow. For anyone interested these pictures are accurate. The eggs are a real nice blue..

Back
Top Bottom