The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

BIN AUCTION $45 includes shipping
I had a sale that was cancelled.

Exactly 15 Serema Hatching Eggs
I have 2 roos over 6 hens. I am getting 2 to 3 eggs a day.
These eggs are marked with the date they were collected. A few are date 3/14 and 3/15.
I have them in an egg turner so they are being turned several times a day.
I am getting 90% hatch rate on my serema eggs.
These will ship out on Monday.
JUST POST SOLD

These are bantam Faverolles. There are 4 blue girls, 2 black girls, a black roo, and a split to chocolate F1 Faverolles x chocolate Orpington. All chocolate chicks hatched will be female, and i just hatched my first one yesterday, with PERFECT TOES! Which was better than I hoped because the split boy has only 4 toes. ANYWAY, I rarely offer these gems, and to my knowledge I am the only person working on chocolate with them.

**please note: The split to chocolate F1 roo has a bum leg, as a result from an accident he had as a tiny chick. Because of this he doesn't get nearly as much "action" as the older black roo**

Currently there are 8 eggs and this pen lays like a bunch of leghorns! Bidding will start at $25, shipping will be $16. I expect there to be well over a dozen by auction end. Auction starts with the post going live, and ends MONDAY at 10 am! PayPal only please.

$25 :)

ok well, I need to hatch hatch hatch, but I also need money money money. LOL

SO! here goes.

I am offering Swedish Flower Hens!

the pics are from last summer, so the birds have matured nicely since then. I am getting 2 eggs a day, on average, from 3 hens. fertility is at 100% and they are hatching like crazy too! (about 15 in lockdown for tomorrow!

I have 4 eggs from the past 2 days, plus whatever I get for tomorrow and Sunday (and Monday's if they lay before I pack). I will guarantee 6+ eggs for this auction.

This is a 24 hour auction, ending time will be 1pm EST tomorrow (Sunday March 23) and eggs will ship out Monday afternoon.

Auction will start at $20, S&H is $18

Winning bidder to send paypal no later than 5pm EST on Sunday please. (my user name at kmvfarm.com)

I wrap all eggs in bubble wrap, double box and pack with peanuts.

the girls, I have one crested blue mille, one blue mottled with some gold in her hackles and one normal mille.
the rooster is also a mille fleur color.

all birds have good wings and combs (no split wings or side sprigs)

these chicks are a combination of my own and some from a related flock.
ok, well, with the 3 laid today, that makes 7 already... plus whatever is laid tomorrow and early Monday.

BIN AUCTION $45 includes shipping
I had a sale that was cancelled.

Exactly 15 Serema Hatching Eggs
I have 2 roos over 6 hens. I am getting 2 to 3 eggs a day.
These eggs are marked with the date they were collected. A few are date 3/14 and 3/15.
I have them in an egg turner so they are being turned several times a day.
I am getting 90% hatch rate on my serema eggs.
These will ship out on Monday.
JUST POST SOLD

These are still available.

Back
Top Bottom