The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I need to do a BIN

I have 8 Black Mottled Japanese Bantams eggs laid today. I had them sold, but they want to wait until next month. Just set a bunch and no room for these.
$50 shipped

ooooohhhhhh man! Nagasakis...................I cant resist! im sitting on my hands! Japanese are my favorite breed!

what lines are they? are they all related? (so ic I got them I wouldn't be able to breed them together?)
can you post pictures?

ooooohhhhhh man! Nagasakis...................I cant resist! im sitting on my hands! Japanese are my favorite breed!

what lines are they? are they all related? (so ic I got them I wouldn't be able to breed them together?)
can you post pictures?
Dyanne Blainne and Mary?????? Can't remember her last name, but her roo was a first place winner and I bought eggs.

I have 2 pens right now, working on 3. I'm hatching out from both and I'll have a combined pen soon. But you should be fine breeding together.

I have some empty Bators over here so get listing those eggs wouldn't want them to just be wasting electricity. Also anyone have any BBS Orpington eggs?

I have BBS AMerucaun/ EE pen . . . send me a pm--- $30/ doz shipped.

THis is a mixed pen : blue Am over red, brown and black and blue EE/Am's = project pen. BUilding on the BBS genes AND going for good blue egg color. Color still varies.

OMG! I had a lot of shipments today. Shower and then the PO.

I'll have more auctions later today. I'm going to run a few this weekend so I can ship out Monday. I need a really HUGE bator.

8 Chocolate/Black Ameraucana Bantam
Finally..........This year the pullets will be chocolate and cockerels will be black. So auto sexed.
$25 starting bid and $16 shipping.
I'll be collecting this weekend and they'll ship Monday or Tuesday.

6 ONLY Black Mottled Japanese Bantams Been getting 100% hatches from these eggs
$30 starting bid
$15 shipping

End Saturday at 3:40 p, PST

Last edited:
To get these in tomorrows mail-- bidding ends at 9:00 am EST Paypal due immediately, see profile for addie.

Offer #1
8 Bourbon Red Turkey Eggs
Girls are laying great and my incubators are still full for another week!

Priority shipping is $15
Starting bid is $20

Offer #2
4 Mixed Breed Turkey Eggs

Mothers are auburn mix and bourbon reds; fathers are bourbon reds and Narrigansetts.
A good fun pack to try your hand at incubating turkeys and have them grown and ready for Thanksgiving.

Shipping is $12 in small priority square box
Starting bid is $8

To get these in tomorrows mail-- bidding ends at 9:00 am EST Paypal due immediately, see profile for addie. [COLOR=B22222]Offer #1 [/COLOR] [COLOR=B22222]8 Bourbon Red Turkey Eggs[/COLOR] Girls are laying great and my incubators are still full for another week! Priority shipping is $15 Starting bid is $20 [COLOR=0000FF]Offer #2[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]4 Mixed Breed Turkey Eggs[/COLOR] Mothers are auburn mix and bourbon reds; fathers are bourbon reds and Narrigansetts. A good fun pack to try your hand at incubating turkeys and have them grown and ready for Thanksgiving. Shipping is $12 in small priority square box Starting bid is $8
I want those turkeys! I have room in my bator but my husband would kill me....and where does one keep a fully grown turkey in suburbia? Lol. I can just imagine my neighbors dog and the freak out! They have this annoying yappy little rat dog and I think tom turkey would definitely win the fight. :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom