The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

You all are so funny. No wonder I prefer to be single, even I can it for my 40 year old son all I time. You don't need another!!!!!!!!!! Just put in bator he'll never know the difference.....Unless you over hatch like me....Than I wonder why??????
But it free.
Just gave a friend my whole hatch. She can't raise them I already have too many. But I love to hatch the eggs......She wanted more chickens , So jjI gave her 20 more. She is addicted tooo LOL

Yeah! Unless he's going to be HOME when they get delivered, they can just MAGICALLY appear in the incubator! I did that once with BCM eggs from Donna! All I got from him about it was a
roll.png
even though I'm sure he felt more like
he.gif
. They were on day 10 before he discovered them, and at that point you can't just unplug it!

Last edited:
I have to admit that before my husband died, I lied!!! I'd get eggs 2 to 4 times a week. I told him I was doing swaps.
hide.gif

I'm sure he knows now though and also sure he could see me spending over $4700 on hatching eggs after he died. That was just within a year. I have some nice birds though, so he'd have been good. He wasn't really into my birds, but he sure was supportive of anything I did.

If all else fails., .............................LIE!!! LOL

I have the following eggs available for shipment TOMORROW. Post sold and then PM your paypal address and what you want and I'll send invoice. I can combine shipping up to 18 eggs for $12. I have the following available. I am listing these because I am going out of town and can't set any eggs because I will be going out of town and won't be home to take them out for lockdown.

#1- Ameraucana/Easter Egger - 12 eggs (there are some EE hens some Ameraucana Hens and an Ameraucana Roo) $24

#2- Gold Laced Polish Bantam - 4 eggs $12

#3- Heritage Bronze colored Turkey - 6 eggs $18

#4- Nice large fowl frizzle white and black - 8 eggs $16

#5- Straight and frizzle polish large fowl (black, blue, white, and splash) - 18 eggs $45

#6- Silkie and sizzle eggs (white, black, and buff) - 6 eggs $12

#7- Bourbon Turkey - 5 eggs $15

#8- White Leghorn - 5 eggs $10

#9- Showgirl Silkie - 6 eggs $24

#10- Wheaten Maran - 9 eggs $27

Fertility has been excellent on all of these and I can post pictures of any of them that you like I'll keep watching thread just ask!

I have to admit that before my husband died, I lied!!! I'd get eggs 2 to 4 times a week. I told him I was doing swaps.
hide.gif

I'm sure he knows now though and also sure he could see me spending over $4700 on hatching eggs after he died. That was just within a year. I have some nice birds though, so he'd have been good. He wasn't really into my birds, but he sure was supportive of anything I did.

If all else fails., .............................LIE!!! LOL
OK I thought I was funny

Back
Top Bottom