The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Quote: LOL which is why I fill up on 3 big duck eggs with 2T butter and minced onion. Or turkey eggs. Keeps me going until I can eat again. I eat dozens of eggs a week!! lol THey are good for you, especially free ranged. My cholsterol runs about 170-- because I dont eat the toast!! My bod will make all the cholesterol it needs and properly puts the extra into storage inside the cells to make other biochemicals and NOT in the arteries.

I can't stand it. I have to butt in here. I've never been able to understand what the big deal is about breaking 2 small eggs instead of one large. Besides, smaller eggs have more yolk and a better flavor.

I can't stand it. I have to butt in here. I've never been able to understand what the big deal is about breaking 2 small eggs instead of one large. Besides, smaller eggs have more yolk and a better flavor.

LOL. My only problem with it is the thought of the cute little chickie it could become lol. I think the same thing every time I eat a LF chicken egg too so not sure this counts lol. It makes no difference to me what size the egg is and it takes no extra time to cook 2 eggs to put on my sandwich at the same time then it would have taken me to cook the 1. My flock is currently split with about equal amount of LF to bantam hens with about 25 of each.

LOL. My only problem with it is the thought of the cute little chickie it could become lol. I think the same thing every time I eat a LF chicken egg too so not sure this counts lol. It makes no difference to me what size the egg is and it takes no extra time to cook 2 eggs to put on my sandwich at the same time then it would have taken me to cook the 1. My flock is currently split with about equal amount of LF to bantam hens with about 25 of each.

Don't keep a rooster in your egg flock and yoo won't have to think about the chick thing

BIN MUST PAY BY 8am tomorrow morning. Short sale--

6+ sweetgrass turkey eggs.

These are a from a trio bred by Porters Turkeys. One hen did consort with the Bourbon Red flock but has been with her own family now for about 2 weeks. So an off poult is possible. Will send extras to try to make up for this. THese have had great hatching rates for several people.

Paypal only [email protected] and include your byc user name.

Please put mailing/shipping information in a PM--please

$33

BIN MUST PAY BY 8am tomorrow morning. Short sale--

6+ sweetgrass turkey eggs.

These are a from a trio bred by Porters Turkeys. One hen did consort with the Bourbon Red flock but has been with her own family now for about 2 weeks. So an off poult is possible. Will send extras to try to make up for this. THese have had great hatching rates for several people.

Paypal only [email protected] and include your byc user name.

Please put mailing/shipping information in a PM--please

$33

I like fried egg sandwiches and if you have to break 2 shells, that is 2 yolks that could get broken. I like the yolks wet, not dry. I will hand my sandwich off to one of the kids if I break the yolk while cooking the egg.

Last edited:

Starting bid $10+17.50 for Shipping

34+ Fertile Eggs for Auction
Ends 12pm 8/9/2014

These are the breeds that my flock are:
Buff Orp, Barred Rock,SLW, Black Autralorps
Easter Egger
Silkie/Cochin Eggs
Turkin, RIR, BLRW Eggs

I will only ship egg's that have been laid 1-4 days old all egg's are kept on a egg turner until shipped or to old to ship for my liking I will only list eggs that are 1-4 days old so listing will change daily. Eggs get turned automatically every 2 hours

Payments through Paypal Only...

Please note... Shipped eggs are a gamble. Sometimes you have a great hatch - sometimes you don't. Fertility has been excellent here, but I can't be responsible for how the Post Office will handle your eggs once they leave my hands. I can not guarantee your hatch rate due to many circumstances beyond my control. Eggs will be individually bubble wrapped with lots of Shredded paper and padding.

Eggs will be shipped USPS Priority Mail with a 2-3 day delivery time. Eggs will not be more than 2-3 days old when shipped. No refunds or replacements. Shipping to the lower 48 states only.

Your purchase confirms you understand the risks of shipped eggs and you agree to the above conditions.

Last edited:
Auction: 8+ olandsk dwarf eggs. Starting bid 15.00 + 14.00 shipping. Auction ends 1:00pm Sunday 8/10 for a early Monday post. Eggs collected fri sat and sun to be shipped. Paypal only please.

[/IMG]

Last edited:
Starting bid $10+17.50 for Shipping 34+ Fertile Eggs for Auction [COLOR=FF0000]Ends 12pm 8/9/2014[/COLOR] These are the breeds that my flock are:
[COLOR=FF0000]Buff Orp, Barred Rock,SLW, Black Autralorps[/COLOR]
[COLOR=FF0000]Easter Egger[/COLOR]
[COLOR=FF0000]Silkie/Cochin Eggs[/COLOR]
[COLOR=FF0000]Turkin, RIR, BLRW Eggs[/COLOR]

[COLOR=008080]I will only ship egg's that have been laid 1-4 days old all egg's are kept on a egg turner until shipped or to old to ship for my liking I will only list eggs that are 1-4 days old so listing will change daily. Eggs get turned automatically every 2 hours
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=008080]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008080] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=4B0082]Payments through Paypal Only...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=4B0082] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=800080]Please note... Shipped eggs are a gamble. Sometimes you have a great hatch - sometimes you don't. Fertility has been excellent here, but I can't be responsible for how the Post Office will handle your eggs once they leave my hands. I can not guarantee your hatch rate due to many circumstances beyond my control. Eggs will be individually bubble wrapped with lots of Shredded paper and padding.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800080]Eggs will be shipped USPS Priority Mail with a 2-3 day delivery time. Eggs will not be more than 2-3 days old when shipped. No refunds or replacements. Shipping to the lower 48 states only. Your purchase confirms you understand the risks of shipped eggs and you agree to the above conditions.[/COLOR]
$10.00

Back
Top Bottom