The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Oh dear....sorry kmolly. You just missed it. :(
hugs.gif

Quote:
HaHa!! Neither did I but who said anything about NEED? ;) I'll try again later. Thank you for the opportunity! I really appreciate breeders who will share their hatching eggs!

--Buy-It-Now--7 Chicks-1 Week at Shipment (9/22)--$60
--5 Isbar (BBS)--Greenfire Farms line
--2 Croad Langshan (BBS)--Beauford line

Isbars lay a beautiful mint-green egg and are prolific layers. They have a great feed/egg ratio and are amazing foragers. They are on the smaller side of the large fowl family, comparable to a Legbar. These chicks are blue and splash.

Croad Langshans are known for their tall, proud stance. A recognized breed in the APA and calm, friendly chickens. They're also known for laying a pretty, pink/plum colored egg. It varies as to where they are in their laying cycle. Mine just molted and are laying a gorgeous shade right now. These are also blue and splash chicks.
I ship in a new chick box via USPS Express mail. Shipping will be $50. They will be shipped with Grogel, bedding and heat pack if necessary. you can also visit my website for more information/pictures, or to see my other breeds at http://gracefulchickens.com/ Please feel free to ask any questions you may have before posting SOLD to claim and send a PM for payment information. Thank you!

Isbars

3 Isbar eggs in the middle

Isbar rooster

Langshan hen

Langshan rooster

Langshan egg in the middle

Langshan rooster

Langshan egg

Auction for 6+ sq splash silkie eggs Auction ends tomorrow at noon. Bidding starts at $12.00 and shipping is $13. Paypal only please.

The roo is from Bobbi Porto stock and the hensare my line. The roo has been shown 3 times and he got 1st place twice and 2nd once. One of the hens was shown when she was a pullet and she got 1st in BV. I haven't shown the other hens yet. I had dead battery issues on the 2nd show so I don't have a pic of that one.

The 2 darker hens are the mothers to the other 4

Auction for 6+ sq splash silkie eggs Auction ends tomorrow at noon. Bidding starts at $12.00 and shipping is $13. Paypal only please.

The roo is from Bobbi Porto stock and the hensare my line. The roo has been shown 3 times and he got 1st place twice and 2nd once. One of the hens was shown when she was a pullet and she got 1st in BV. I haven't shown the other hens yet. I had dead battery issues on the 2nd show so I don't have a pic of that one.

The 2 darker hens are the mothers to the other 4

This auction ends in 50 minutes

Back
Top Bottom