The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

6 Crele/Tolbunt Polish hatching eggs for Auction. Starting bid at $35.00 and $15.00 priority Shipping. I will run the auction until Monday night 8:00.pm please feel free to ask Any questions.
[/IMG]

Last edited:
6 Mixed Color Sizzle eggs for Auction. Bigging bid $12. and shipping is $13. Auction ends tomorrow at Noon Central time. Paypal only please.

Pen 1
The roo was shown and he won 1st in BV he is a porcelain silkie roo. What I know is laying is a frizzled partridge silkie hen and a blue sizzle hen. There are 2 white sizzle hens that could be laying but not sure. One of them has been shown and she got 2nd in BV, The other white hen looks exactly like the first one. All my birds are NPIP and AI clean.

Pen 2
The roo is a Frizzled Partridge Silkie and he was shown and won 2nd in BV. His mother is a frizzled partridge silkie and father is a white silkie roo There is a blue/lav silkie hen. Her mother was a lav split and father a porcelain silkie roo Only 1 pair in this pen. I've hatched a few chicks and I got 2 black chicks and one is a frizzled silkie and a blue chick that is very close to being lavender.

Hen when she was a pullet

Roo

Roo with ribbon

Please make sure that you are able to participate in the swap by checking the rules. I do not take money orders or echecks. Paypal only

Back
Top Bottom