The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I'm glad your going to be able to get chicks. It's not easy to hatch shipped eggs.I pack them in hopes my customers will get the best hatch possible. Sometimes the PO still manages to kill them all.

6+ polish tolbunt hatching eggs for sale. Fertility is great and my incubator and brooders are full! Starting bid is 40, shipping included. They are Greenfire and Cromwell lines mostly. I have a smooth roo, a split roo and a frizzle roo over smooth, split and frizzle hens. Pictured are one of my smooth hens, a frizzle hen and my split roo.

Auction will end at 11:00 tomorrow (Friday 09/26/2014). The eggs will be collected Saturday and Sunday shipped out Monday. 09/29/2014. This is a special price (over 1/2 off with the shipping being included) due to an EBay buyer not paying. Their loss is your gain! Grab some of these beauties before they area gone! :D

[COLOR=333333][COLOR=FF0000]Auction:[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333][COLOR=0000CD]Exactly 18 Wheaten/ Blue Wheaten Ameraucana[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]I have a wheaten and a blue wheaten roo. They are in 2 separate pens with wheaten and blue wheaten hens.

Just wanted to give a quick update. Eggs arrived beautifully. 1 had a crack so 17 went into the incubator on the 20th. Candled today and had 2 that didn't start, 2 blood rings and 13 that are growing beautifully!!! Pretty AWESOME for shipped eggs. I can't wait for hatch day :D Thanks again for offering these beauties and sharing them with the rest of us. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

6+ polish tolbunt hatching eggs for sale. Fertility is great and my incubator and brooders are full! Starting bid is 40, shipping included. They are Greenfire and Cromwell lines mostly. I have a smooth roo, a split roo and a frizzle roo over smooth, split and frizzle hens. Pictured are one of my smooth hens, a frizzle hen and my split roo. Auction will end at 11:00 tomorrow (Friday 09/26/2014). The eggs will be collected Saturday and Sunday shipped out Monday. 09/29/2014. This is a special price (over 1/2 off with the shipping being included) due to an EBay buyer not paying. Their loss is your gain! Grab some of these beauties before they area gone! :D
LL
Do you have any more fpr auction?? My girl went broody today..

Auction #1

10+ Swedish Flower Hen hatching eggs - I have 14 hens and 3 roosters from 5 different breeders, so you will get a very diverse bunch, colorwise and genetically. I have 12 eggs collected 9/26 - 9/29 and will add what they lay tomorrow. Excellent fertility on these. The bidding starts at $25, shipping included. Last bid considered will be 10 a.m. ET tomorrow (Tues 9/30). I will PM payment information to the winner at the end of the auction; payment to be made by PayPal no later than 12 p.m. ET (noon) tomorrow (Tues 9/30) so that I can get them in the mail on tomorrow. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA.

Auction #2

6+ White American Bresse eggs - The gourmet meat bird of France and wonderful layers to boot! I have 8 eggs collected 9/26 - 9/29 and will add what they lay tomorrow. Excellent fertility on these. The bidding starts at $25, shipping included. Last bid considered will be 10 a.m. ET tomorrow (Tues 9/30). I will PM payment information to the winner at the end of the auction; payment to be made by PayPal no later than 12 p.m. ET (noon) tomorrow (Tues 9/30) so that I can get them in the mail on tomorrow. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA.

The rooster is white, he just likes to sllep under the hens.
hmm.png

Auction #3

6+ Isbar eggs - RARE Swedish Isbars! I have a blue roo over 2 blue, 1 black and 1 splash hens. The roo is not related to the hens. My hatch rate here has been about 95% and the chicks have been healthy and vigorous, not showing the inbreeding issues that plagued this breed when it was first released by Greenfire Farms. The birds are on the small end of the large fowl scale, but are excellent layers of medium to large green eggs. I find they have the best feed conversiopn rate of any of my breeds. I have 7 eggs collected 9/26 - 9/29 and will add what they lay tomorrow. Excellent fertility on these. The bidding starts at $30, shipping included. Last bid considered will be 10 a.m. ET tomorrow (Tues 9/30). I will PM payment information to the winner at the end of the auction; payment to be made by PayPal no later than 12 p.m. ET (noon) tomorrow (Tues 9/30) so that I can get them in the mail on tomorrow. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA.

A young cockerel hatched this summer

A young pullet hatched this summer

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom