The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Yeah Alabama! Yes plumb near opposite ends of the state I am wayyyy up here in the mountains of northeast Alabama and looks like you are down there almost to Florida. Hope you too have super shipping luck with your eggs.
@Bama1
I have been following auction threads. You have been shipping excellent eggs with remarkable hatch rates.
I want to note that we are not affiliated though
we live in the same great state. I hope the best for you.

Auction: starting bid is $16 for 15 eggs (shipping included)
Assorted eggs. Polish, Houdans, Silkies in pen 1.
Pen 2 has Blue and splash Isbars, Brahmas, Rees line Crested Cream Legbars, and Wade Jeane and Bev Davis lines Marans (Blue copper, Wheaten, and Cuckoo). I should probably list these as Easter and Olive eggers.
There will be pink, cream, brown, blue, green, and F1 olive eggers.
Eta: pics to be added soon of parents
These are all mixed eggs? Or should be considered mixed eggs rather with a small change of getting pures?

Yeah Alabama! Yes plumb near opposite ends of the state I am wayyyy up here in the mountains of northeast Alabama and looks like you are down there almost to Florida. Hope you too have super shipping luck with your eggs.

Yes we are pretty close to Florida and Georgia. Thank you for the kind words. I hope your weather gets better soon. I hear its a mess up your way

Pen 2 has Blue and splash Isbars, Brahmas, Rees line Crested Cream Legbars, and Wade Jeane and Bev Davis lines Marans (Blue copper, Wheaten, and Cuckoo). I should probably list these as Easter and Olive eggers.
$17

My husband @bamadude asked me to post some pics of our chickens here. Enjoy

I have FOUR Crazy DayZ Auctions. These will ship on Saturday.

Between blizzards, full incubators, and people waiting to order for the Easter HAL, I have lots of leftover eggs this week.

Almost all of the Black Copper Marans have SOLD. I think there's about 2 to 4 lighter colored BCM in all of these eggs.

Almost all of the White Marans have SOLD. There are almost none in these eggs.

The dark eggs you see are mainly from my Blacks split for White, my Blue Tailed Buff, and my dark egg line of Black Tailed Buff.

Some of the eggs are NOT marked for variety. ****Some eggs are dirty due to some rain and snow we got this week.*****

There is a nice variety of Marans and Olive eggers, and two dirty Midget White turkey eggs available. Each batch will ship in the large flat rate box for $18 shipping. You will be bidding for the eggs only.

These are being sold according to the day they were laid. Keep in mind the fresher the eggs, the more viable they are. The older the eggs, the less viable they are.

The auctions start NOW and ends tomorrow (Friday), at 7pm Central time. Here is a handy time zone chart for you: http://www.timetemperature.com/tzus/time_zone.shtml

Click the pictures below to see them bigger.

Paypal will be due immediately after the auctions end.

==============================================================

AUCTION #1 SUNDAY'S EGGS

24 eggs, I should be able to get them all in the box. There is one dirty turkey egg in the bunch.

These will be 6 days old when shipped.

Bidding starts at $6. You are bidding on the eggs only. Shipping will be extra.

AUCTION #2 MONDAY'S EGGS

I can get about 24 eggs in the box, give or take a couple. I'll remove the lightest colored Marans eggs

These will be 5 days old when shipped.

Bidding starts at $8. You are bidding on the eggs only. Shipping will be extra.

AUCTION #3 TUESDAY'S EGGS

I can get about 24 eggs in the box, give or take a couple. I'll remove the lightest colored Marans eggs.
There is one dirty turkey egg in the bunch.

These will be 4 days old when shipped.

Bidding starts at $10. You are bidding on the eggs only. Shipping will be extra.

AUCTION #4 WEDNESDAY'S EGGS

I can get about 24 eggs in the box, give or take a couple. I'll remove the lightest colored Marans eggs

These will be 3 days old when shipped.

Bidding starts at $12. You are bidding on the eggs only. Shipping will be extra.

NOTE: If one person wins more than 1 auction, I can use a #7 priority box and calculate shipping by weight/zone.

Ladycat, stop making me want to move!
wink.png
I have only just got settled yet looking at everyone's auctions I suddenly want to move continents, can anyone suggest a good state?
smile.png

Texas might be too hot for you in the summer.
smile.png
Most of the state has mild winters, though.

Um, Tennessee is the best, we transferred last year from Iowa.

I am ISO turkey eggs if anyone has them already. Sweetgrass, Royal palm and Narrs are needed.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom