The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

No bids yet. Auction ends in about 30 minutes
6+ Blue & White eggs. Bid starts at $25 and includes shipping. Leghorn hens and a Leghorn x Legbar hen covered by a Leghorn x Legbar rooster. I get an egg a day from each of these hens.
I only send the freshest eggs. I bubble wrap and double box. The post office can hurt your eggs and I can't control your incubator. References in the chat thread. Auction ends 9:00pm CST on Sunday, March 1st. PayPal must be received by 9:00am CST Monday morning.

Pickitfarm is the current high bid at $35. Auction ends in about 30 minutes
12+ Bama's BEST. Bid starts at $35 and includes shipping. These are eggs from my F1's of Legbar hens covered by Sulmtaler roosters. The eggs are blue to light olive color.
I only send the freshest eggs. I bubble wrap and double box. The post office can hurt your eggs and I can't control your incubator. References in the chat thread. Auction ends 9:00pm CST on Sunday, March 1st. PayPal must be received by 9:00am CST Monday morning.

This closes at noon 12:00 CST Wednesday March 4.
BIN(Buy It Now) this is a 9 egg variety pack for $25 includes shipping. Variety pack consists of 2 Whites, 2 Bama's BEST, 2 Bantam Orpingtons, and 3 Sulmtalers. These eggs are from Saturday, Sunday and Monday and are what I had left after filling orders.
I can mail these today or tomorrow.
Quote this post and SOLD. Send $25 PayPal to [email protected] then message me with your mailing info, hold for pickup phone and what you want written on the box.
I bubble wrap and double box. The post office can hurt the eggs and I can't control your incubator,

Last edited:
BUY IT NOW:
i'm down a hatcher and just set 400 eggs so this is what was left over. These can ship today assuming i receive payment promptly. Mix and match as you please. All eggs are from today or at most 5 days old.

To claim:
POST sold below with what you want and then PM me your email address. i will then invoice via paypal. OR, you can pay direct to [email protected] but PLEASE attach a note with what you are buying!!!! ALSO, include phone number in that note if you want held for pick up.
Shipping:
up to 12 eggs, $15 double boxed
up to 20 eggs, $20 double boxed
up to 40 eggs, $30 single boxed or choose double boxed and its $20 per box.
HEAT pack if desired is $4.

Black Orpington (english):
i have eggs set to hatch from this pen, testing the male to see if he is split to chocolate. i don't know yet but should within a week or two based on what hatches. Pen is all black. so you will either hatch all black or anything that hatches chocolate will be a pullet.: 19 eggs at $3 each.

Easter Eggers:
19 eggs at $2 each

Spangled/Mottled Orpingtons:
These are my project line. you still may have chicks with some red bleed but i would think not more than about 15-20%, i culled very heavily. you may also hatch some lavender spangled/mottled or lav split to s/m from these eggs. PROJECT disclaimer same as above. These are further along so you will either get s/m or occasionally lav s/m or black or occasionally lavender split to s/m.
18 eggs at $4 each

Spangled/Mottled Orpingtons: pen 2
PROJECT. See disclaimer above. Again this is further along 4th generation. you can hatch s/m, black split to s/m, blue split to s/m, and occasionally lav s/m or split to s/m.
11 eggs at $4 each

pics can be seen: www.facebook.com/papaspoultry or www.papaspoultry.com

BIN(Buy It Now) this is a 9 egg variety pack for $25 includes shipping. Variety pack consists of 2 Whites, 2 Bama's BEST, 2 Bantam Orpingtons, and 3 Sulmtalers. These eggs are from Saturday, Sunday and Monday and are what I had left after filling orders. I can mail these today or tomorrow. Quote this post and SOLD. Send $25 PayPal to [email protected] then message me with your mailing info, hold for pickup phone and what you want written on the box. I bubble wrap and double box. The post office can hurt the eggs and I can't control your incubator,
BUY IT NOW:
i'm down a hatcher and just set 400 eggs so this is what was left over. These can ship today assuming i receive payment promptly. Mix and match as you please. All eggs are from today or at most 5 days old.
To claim: POST sold below with what you want and then PM me your email address. i will then invoice via paypal. OR, you can pay direct to [email protected] but PLEASE attach a note with what you are buying!!!! ALSO, include phone number in that note if you want held for pick up.
Shipping: up to 12 eggs, $15 double boxed up to 20 eggs, $20 double boxed up to 40 eggs, $30 single boxed or choose double boxed and its $20 per box. HEAT pack if desired is $4.

Black Orpington (english): i have eggs set to hatch from this pen, testing the male to see if he is split to chocolate. i don't know yet but should within a week or two based on what hatches. Pen is all black. so you will either hatch all black or anything that hatches chocolate will be a pullet.: 19 eggs at $3 each. Easter Eggers: 19 eggs at $2 each Spangled/Mottled Orpingtons: These are my project line. you still may have chicks with some red bleed but i would think not more than about 15-20%, i culled very heavily. you may also hatch some lavender spangled/mottled or lav split to s/m from these eggs. PROJECT disclaimer same as above. These are further along so you will either get s/m or occasionally lav s/m or black or occasionally lavender split to s/m. 18 eggs at $4 each Spangled/Mottled Orpingtons: pen 2 PROJECT. See disclaimer above. Again this is further along 4th generation. you can hatch s/m, black split to s/m, blue split to s/m, and occasionally lav s/m or split to s/m. 11 eggs at $4 each pics can be seen: www.facebook.com/papaspoultry or www.papaspoultry.com
These are the only two I think that are still on.

Two hours left on this.
This closes at noon 12:00 CST Wednesday March 4.
BIN(Buy It Now) this is a 9 egg variety pack for $25 includes shipping. Variety pack consists of 2 Whites, 2 Bama's BEST, 2 Bantam Orpingtons, and 3 Sulmtalers. These eggs are from Saturday, Sunday and Monday and are what I had left after filling orders.
I can mail these today or tomorrow.
Quote this post and SOLD. Send $25 PayPal to [email protected] then message me with your mailing info, hold for pickup phone and what you want written on the box.
I bubble wrap and double box. The post office can hurt the eggs and I can't control your incubator,

Back
Top Bottom