The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Another FancyFav Auction 12 plus this time around, These are from my lines and fertility has been awesome have also had some gorgeous boys and girls that I have hatched, Also had pullet win Champion Continental Bid starts at $10.00 and shipping is $12.00 starts today 6/23 and ends 6/24 at 1pm (eastern time) Happy bidding ~FancyFavie~

hit.gif
Can't hatch now....going on vacation....
hit.gif
not enough pens....
hit.gif

...OK today's egg count was 5 from the fav breeding pens. I will take pictures tomorrow of the flock as long as the weather is good (Favs + rain = bad pictures) As expected in a passive breed this time of year when the hormones are flowing hot and heavy in the flock, a few of the ladies are showing a bit of wear and tear and the boys are all rag-a-muffins from scraping, tidbit dancing for the gals and the girls over grooming them, but the pictures will be current and what you see will be what you could potentially get. I will set the auction for tomorrow night with whatever the pen produces between now and then, + these 5 from today. The cockerel in the picture below is the only roo of mine in the pen (he is 4 now BTW), rest are straight out of Dick's pens. The girls below are all in the pen, along with 4 or 5 from Dick's pens. There are 3 roos covering a total of 9 hens so fertility will be very good. I have grouped these birds in various different combos, and the ladies all have their favorite guys, so there should be a nice range of possible combos. All of the girls are laying... but they are slowing down due to the warm weather so I cannot make promises. Stay tuned for tomorrow
wink.png

Another FancyFav Auction 12 plus this time around, These are from my lines and fertility has been awesome have also had some gorgeous boys and girls that I have hatched, Also had pullet win Champion Continental Bid starts at $10.00 and shipping is $12.00 starts today 6/23 and ends 6/24 at 1pm (eastern time) Happy bidding ~FancyFavie~
11 on this ones

I have 6 Lakenvelder and 7 Swedish Blue duck eggs up for auction. They are wonderful show birds, they are pretty rare in the United States. Auction is over at 2pm 6/24, I will ship out as soon as cleared payment is recieved. I take paypal ONLY.
Start bidding at $12.00

Start bidding at $12.00.

I will ship add another $15.00 onto the winning bidding price. I super wrap each individual egg, pad the box with super bubble wrap, and if you would like I can put a cold pack into the box to help the eggs stay cool. I will label box as you wish. Happy Bidding!

meanwhile...
For auction, 8+ BANTAM black Faverolles eggs, Auction begins 9pm Eastern Standard Time today, Sunday June 23rd, and ends Tomorrow night at 9pm EST. These are nice birds for kids as they are calm, small and easy to handle- ideal for the kid that doesn't want "ORDINARY" chickens like Silkies or Cochins. (however I will include a few bonus Calico Cochin eggs if possible just in case LOL) Bidding starts at $15, + $15 priority shipping, optional ice pack included. I DO NOT SHIP EGGS WRAPPED IN BUBBLEWRAP!!! I will be shipping shavings method from now on as the temps have hit 80+ where I live. If you do not want your eggs shipped this way please do not bid.
I accept Paypal only please

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom