The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

BIN auction for shipping tomorrow am. Must be paid for by 7 am tomorrow Wednesday PST.

BIN 3 10+ eggs $45 + $15 shipping. POST sold if you want them.

Project MOTTLED AMERAUCANA eggs!!!!

Parents are: split rooster and several split and several mottled hens including a blue mottled hen.
You will likely get a mix of black and blue mottled, black and blue splits and black and maybe blue.
Recent hatches were 3 mottled, (2-black and one blue mottled), 4 black split, one blue and one black seen below. The previous hatch to that had a 6 black mottled chicks. I have had one single comb in this generation of chicks (of about 50 chicks).
Eggs are a pretty good blue color to blue-green. -See pictures below.

[COLOR=0000CD]We do not guarantee hatch rates but rates at home are excellent. Eggs will be very fresh and will be packed very well. [/COLOR]

ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif
**************************[COLOR=0000CD] [/COLOR]
yippiechickie.gif
ya.gif

[COLOR=0000CD]
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
[/COLOR]
jumpy.gif
[COLOR=000000]
jumpy.gif
[/COLOR]
jumpy.gif
[COLOR=000000]
jumpy.gif
[/COLOR]
jumpy.gif
[COLOR=000000]
jumpy.gif
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=005CB1]
[/COLOR]​

Recent chicks!
oldest hen post molt x2
[COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=005CB1] [/COLOR]
Juveniles
[COLOR=005CB1] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=005CB1] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=005CB1] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=005CB1]
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=005CB1] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=005CB1] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=005CB1] [/COLOR]

cockerel - split mottled

[COLOR=005CB1] [/COLOR]

Mottled Ameraucana Egg with blue marans eggs
[COLOR=005CB1] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR]
If you get another set please let me know I missed it! I am not on here enough. I would really love to get some of these and I do live in an area where they can be shipped right now. Thanks Penney

BLACK CHICKEN SPECIAL AUCTION - ending 1:00pm MST tomorrow Wed. 2/12/14

7 LF Black Ameraucana + 5 LF Black Cochin hatching eggs (no extras). The Ams are Smith lines, and the Cochins are Garrett lines.

Eggs are packed snugly in an egg carton and surrounded by newspaper in a priority box.

Starting bid is $20 + 12.35 med. priority shipping box. Paypal only, immediately at auction's end so these can go out tomorrow afternoon.

Fertility is great here, but be aware of the risks involving hatching eggs. No sales within New Mexico.

Pics from 2 months ago. PM with any questions.

BLACK CHICKEN SPECIAL AUCTION - ending 1:00pm MST tomorrow Wed. 2/12/14

7 LF Black Ameraucana + 5 LF Black Cochin hatching eggs (no extras). The Ams are Smith lines, and the Cochins are Garrett lines.

Eggs are packed snugly in an egg carton and surrounded by newspaper in a priority box.

Starting bid is $20 + 12.35 med. priority shipping box. Paypal only, immediately at auction's end so these can go out tomorrow afternoon.

Fertility is great here, but be aware of the risks involving hatching eggs. No sales within New Mexico.

Pics from 2 months ago. PM with any questions.

I'll start with $20

Back
Top Bottom