The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Central Standard - It's 1:38 here now. It's been awhile
roll.png
and I forgot to add that.

Last edited:
BY IT NOW!!

50% English, Black Split to Lavender Orpington Hatching Eggs!

I currently have 18 eggs from my Lavender Orpington hens that are bred to my 100% English Black Orpington rooster! I will ship these out either Monday, March 3rd or Tuesday March 4th.

I will offer the 18 eggs I have now, plus whatever the hens lay between now and the shipping day! For $135 that includes shipping!

I will only ship to certain states, as long as you nightly lows are above 32 degrees F. I can ship to you.

I can also add a 72 hr. heat pack for $5 to keep the eggs from getting too cold!

Please contact me ASAP!

E-mail: [email protected]

The parents are pictured below!

Stay tuned, I have posted some eggs on my FB page. If they don't sell in a few hours, I will be moving them over here to add to the auctions ending tomorrow. :) I will probably post a couple more as well. I will be out of town in 3 weeks so not setting any eggs on monday like normal.

Stay tuned, I have posted some eggs on my FB page. If they don't sell in a few hours, I will be moving them over here to add to the auctions ending tomorrow. :) I will probably post a couple more as well. I will be out of town in 3 weeks so not setting any eggs on monday like normal.
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom