The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

8+ BBS Standard breed Cochin eggs available for Buy now price of $30 (shipping included) 8+ BBS/White/Lavendar Orpingtons Buy It Now for $35 shipping included. Buy Both (16++ eggs) for $56 shipping included. Nice big birds, excellent layers, docile, hardy chicks. Fertility excellent. Orps are English & American lines Norcal Chickens.com Thanks so much!!
SOLD ON 8+ BBS Standard breed Cochin eggs available for Buy now price of $30 (shipping included)

I'm sorry I should have clarified, I meant the BBS Standard

Here's a friendly tip for the auctions. When you bid, include the seller's name and the description of what you are bidding on. I usually just hit the quote button and then edit out the photos. Then everyone knows what you're bidding on.

Your bid was first, so go ahead and contact the seller and buy the eggs. I seriously don't mind. I can wait. ;)

Quickie Auction - 11 exactly Black Ameraucana hatching eggs. (I will add one more if it is laid in the next few hours). Laid 17th - 19th. ENDING at 1pm TODAY MST 3/19/14

Starting at $20 + 12.35 shipping. Immediate paypal payment required so they can go out today.

PM with questions.

Quickie Auction - 11 exactly Black Ameraucana hatching eggs. (I will add one more if it is laid in the next few hours). Laid 17th - 19th. ENDING at 1pm TODAY MST 3/19/14

Starting at $20 + 12.35 shipping. Immediate paypal payment required so they can go out today.

PM with questions.

20.00 Please

8+ BBS Standard breed Cochin eggs available for Buy now price of $30 (shipping included)
8+ BBS/White/Lavendar Orpingtons Buy It Now for $35 shipping included.
Buy Both (16++ eggs) for $56 shipping included.

Nice big birds, excellent layers, docile, hardy chicks. Fertility excellent. Orps are English & American lines

Norcal Chickens.com Thanks so much!!

Hi Nor Cal. I'm not ready for eggs or chicks right now, but see it looks like you are pretty close to me from your website. I'm in Paradise. How far is that from you if I am looking later for pick up?

Back
Top Bottom