The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I have 12 Phoenix Eggs for sale. The person who wanted them doesn't want them any more and I am offering them for cheaper price. I was asking $50 for the 12pluss eggs shipped but will take $40 shipping included. Shipping will be on Monday the 24th or Tuesday the 25th. It is 6 Bantam Silver Phoenix and 6 Large Golden Phoenix eggs. Bantams are standard weight and LF are a bit small but I have won trophies with both and all my birds taken 1st place at all shows I been to. Please let me know if interested. I'm on mobile so please messege Me for more pics. Thanks

The last picture 2 pictures are the most recent ones of the roosters. They are young so the tails aren't very long.

I have 7 eggs from black frizzles covered by a blue silkie. Was going to set them but decided I didn't want to mess with those right now. I'll include at least 7 eggs(probably more)

This is an auction. It will end at noon on Saturday March 22. (Central time)

Bidding starts at $6 plus shipping. (Shipping Will be no more than $13, if can ship for less I will and pass the savings to you. Please send your shipping address and I will figure postage, then you can pay via paypal. Payment must be made by Sunday March 23 at 6pm.)

I have 12 Phoenix Eggs for sale. The person who wanted them doesn't want them any more and I am offering them for cheaper price. I was asking $50 for the 12pluss eggs shipped but will take $40 shipping included. Shipping will be on Monday the 24th or Tuesday the 25th. It is 6 Bantam Silver Phoenix and 6 Large Golden Phoenix eggs. Bantams are standard weight and LF are a bit small but I have won trophies with both and all my birds taken 1st place at all shows I been to. Please let me know if interested. I'm on mobile so please messege Me for more pics. Thanks

The last picture 2 pictures are the most recent ones of the roosters. They are young so the tails aren't very long.
WOW! Nice Goldens!
lau.gif

[COLOR=A52A2A]24-hour auction[/COLOR] 12 fertile Easter Egger hatching eggs Colors are C6, C8, and C13 on the Ameraucana Egg Color Chart. Chickens are brown and black, black and white, and gold-laced white. Bidding starts at $10 and shipping will be added after the auction ends based on zip code. Auction ends at 5pm Eastern time on Friday, March 21st 2014. These eggs were collected yesterday and this morning, so they will only be 2 days old, at the most, when the auction ends.
$12

Last edited:
Quick AUCTION
ends tonight (Friday, 03/21/14) at 9pm CST for shipping tomorrow

Bidding starts at $25. Shipping will be $14 to $17 depending on your zip code.

Your choice of 10 eggs from the following:

White Bresse - 4 available
Euskal Oiloa, Marraduna Basque - 10 available
Partridge Appenzeller Barthuner - 4 available
Royal Palm Turkey - 6 available (max 4)

I will likely increase the numbers of each after I collect eggs again this evening.

White Bresse (ignore the Swedish Flower Hen in the pic - they are separated in a breeding pen now)

Basque

Partridge Barthuners

Royal Palm Turkeys

Quikie Auction - Exactly 12 LF Black Ameraucana hatching eggs. Smith lines. Laid 3/19 - 3/21.

Ending 9 pm Tonight MST 3/21/14.

Starting at $20 + 12.35 shipping. Must be paid immediately by Paypal to go out tomorrow. PM with questions.

Quikie Auction - Exactly 12 LF Black Ameraucana hatching eggs. Smith lines. Laid 3/19 - 3/21. Ending 9 pm Tonight MST 3/21/14. Starting at $20 + 12.35 shipping. Must be paid immediately by Paypal to go out tomorrow. PM with questions.
$20

Back
Top Bottom