The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Fertile Hatching eggs! A few Choices For 24-Hour Auction!
Starts now and ends on May 15th at 11am PST.
Shipping $16 per order or $20 for 2 orders.

I use the Skyline method to ship. Double box and burrito wrap each egg and stand it up fat end up. I cannot guarantee your hatch-rate due to shipping as well as differing incubating techniques. When bidding please just use the numbers and name of the breed, not all of the pictures, this makes it go a lot more smoothly when others are trying to scroll through. Any questions please feel free to ask. Thank you!

1. 5+ Barnevelder Eggs--2 lines, TLS Farms and a closed farm in Texas. Start $8

2. 10+ Black Copper Marans Eggs--2 lines, Bev Davis and Wade Jean. Start $10

3. 10+ F1/F2 Olive Eggers Eggs-- Black Copper Marans Rooster over Easter Egger hens. Start $8

4. 5+ Jubilee Orpington Eggs--3 lines, Greenfire, Sacre and Ewe Crazy Farms. Start $20

30 on the jubilees #4-sorry don't know how to quote without getting all the pics again

U- Pick Buy It Now:

Pick 12 for $40 including shipping or
Pick 24 for $75 including shipping

Eggs will ship 12-24 hours from the time/date they are purchased.

Bin #1
I have the following eggs available. Choose if you want 12 or 24, then tell me what breeds/numbers you want from the availability listed below.
Once Bin #1 has been sold I will list Bin #2 with the remaining eggs.

17 Orange Laced Barred Polish
13 Basque:
8 Bresse
17 Cream Legbars (you will receive eggs from two separate lines. Eggs is be marked 1 or 2)
19 Barred Orpingtons: (Barred Black or Lavenders. Some chicks may hatch solid) 19
3 Olive Egger #1 AKA Amelia (Cream Legbar X Crele Penedesenca)

Fertile Hatching eggs! A few Choices For 24-Hour Auction!
Starts now and ends on May 15th at 11am PST.
Shipping $16 per order or $20 for 2 orders.

I use the Skyline method to ship. Double box and burrito wrap each egg and stand it up fat end up. I cannot guarantee your hatch-rate due to shipping as well as differing incubating techniques. When bidding please just use the numbers and name of the breed, not all of the pictures, this makes it go a lot more smoothly when others are trying to scroll through. Any questions please feel free to ask. Thank you!

1. 5+ Barnevelder Eggs--2 lines, TLS Farms and a closed farm in Texas. Start $8

2. 10+ Black Copper Marans Eggs--2 lines, Bev Davis and Wade Jean. Start $10

3. 10+ F1/F2 Olive Eggers Eggs-- Black Copper Marans Rooster over Easter Egger hens. Start $8

4. 5+ Jubilee Orpington Eggs--3 lines, Greenfire, Sacre and Ewe Crazy Farms. Start $20
mygreenkitty has the high bid on #2 above @ $10
tcmstalcup has the high bid on #4 above @ $30

Auction

#1 - 10+ Rhodebar hatching eggs. Starting bid $20, shipping is $16. I have a pair in one coop and a quint in the other - you will receive eggs from both coops and the two coops are not related. The eggs collected will be from today, tomorrow and Fri. Please excuse the roosters' combs, they both lost them to frostbite over the last nasty winter.
sad.png
Last bid considred at 7:00pm ET on Thu. May 15th. Eggs to be shipped on Fri., May 15th. Payment to be by PayPal no later than 11:00am Fri. morning. Eggs will be well wrapped, double-boxed and shipped USPS Priority Mail. No shipments to VA, AK, or HI.

#2 - 10+ Swedish Flower Hen hatching eggs. Starting bid $20, shipping is $16. I have 14 hens and 3 roosters from 5 different sources. The eggs collected will be from today, tomorrow and Fri. Last bid considred at 7:00pm ET on Thu. May 15th. Eggs to be shipped on Fri., May 15th. Payment to be by PayPal no later than 11:00am Fri. morning. Eggs will be well wrapped, double-boxed and shipped USPS Priority Mail. No shipments to VA, AK, or HI.

#3 - 6+ Black Ameraucanas, starting bid $10, shipping is $16. I have 4 hens and 1 rooster hatched from Dak's eggs last summer. They were separated into their own coop on 4/26 (3 weeks is 5/17); before that they were with a LF English Chocolate Orpington roo, too. Starting this weekend, I will be setting many for myself and then filling orders for eggs, so I won't have any to offer here for awhile. The eggs collected will be from today, tomorrow and Fri. Last bid considred at 7:00pm ET on Thu. May 15th. Eggs to be shipped on Fri., May 15th. Payment to be by PayPal no later than 11:00am Fri. morning. Eggs will be well wrapped, double-boxed and shipped USPS Priority Mail. No shipments to VA, AK, or HI.
One dozen green and blue EE eggs. The roosters are Lavender AM, Salmon Fav and Silver Penciled Rock. There's a pure Lavender AM hen out there, but have no idea which rooster she's bred to, so you may even get a pure one.

$15 starting bid and $16 shipping

Auction ends at 4:30 PST on Thursday

Up for auction 6 Bourbon Red Turkey Hatching Eggs
Starting Bid $20 with $15 shipping
Auction ending May 16 at 5 PM EST
Shipping them out Saturday May 17

12+ Bantam Orpington fertile hatching eggs. They lay nice medium size eggs. I will mail them Saturday May 17th. Payment due by 5:00pm CST on Friday May 16th. I bubble wrap and double box and am Alabama NPIP. Shipping is $15. Bid starts at $15. Auction ends Friday May 16th at 10:00am CST.

Last edited:
24-Hour Auction
10+ Isbar/Crested Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs

Starts now and ends on Friday, May 16th at 12 Noon PST

Shipping $16
Bid Starts at $5

This auction is for a little side project I'm working on. I have my Isbar rooster in with my Crested Cream Legbar hens. All of my hens are crested and beautiful color, body shape. Since I'm waiting for a new CCL rooster, I thought I would put my Isbar rooster in and see what color eggs I get. I get about 8-10 eggs a day from them and have PLENTY of extra to share. I'm hoping to get some crested Isbar colored birds and very curious about if the blue egg gene or the green egg gene will be dominant. Should be fun and come out with some pretty birds!

CCL Girls

Isbars

CCL Eggs

Isbar Eggs

48-Hour Auction
--5+ Mottled/Spangled Orpington Eggs--

Starts now and ends on Saturday, May 17th at 1pm PST

Shipping $16
Bid Starts at $25

These come from 2 lines for great genetic diversity! Ewe Crazy Farms and Autumn Farms. They're 100% pure imported English.

Auction

#1 - 10+ Rhodebar hatching eggs. Starting bid $20, shipping is $16. I have a pair in one coop and a quint in the other - you will receive eggs from both coops and the two coops are not related. The eggs collected will be from today, tomorrow and Fri. Please excuse the roosters' combs, they both lost them to frostbite over the last nasty winter.
sad.png
Last bid considred at 7:00pm ET on Thu. May 15th. Eggs to be shipped on Fri., May 15th. Payment to be by PayPal no later than 11:00am Fri. morning. Eggs will be well wrapped, double-boxed and shipped USPS Priority Mail. No shipments to VA, AK, or HI.

#2 - 10+ Swedish Flower Hen hatching eggs. Starting bid $20, shipping is $16. I have 14 hens and 3 roosters from 5 different sources. The eggs collected will be from today, tomorrow and Fri. Last bid considred at 7:00pm ET on Thu. May 15th. Eggs to be shipped on Fri., May 15th. Payment to be by PayPal no later than 11:00am Fri. morning. Eggs will be well wrapped, double-boxed and shipped USPS Priority Mail. No shipments to VA, AK, or HI.

#3 - 6+ Black Ameraucanas, starting bid $10, shipping is $16. I have 4 hens and 1 rooster hatched from Dak's eggs last summer. They were separated into their own coop on 4/26 (3 weeks is 5/17); before that they were with a LF English Chocolate Orpington roo, too. Starting this weekend, I will be setting many for myself and then filling orders for eggs, so I won't have any to offer here for awhile. The eggs collected will be from today, tomorrow and Fri. Last bid considred at 7:00pm ET on Thu. May 15th. Eggs to be shipped on Fri., May 15th. Payment to be by PayPal no later than 11:00am Fri. morning. Eggs will be well wrapped, double-boxed and shipped USPS Priority Mail. No shipments to VA, AK, or HI.

Back
Top Bottom