The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I bid $18 on bosingleton auction

Also, I believe they will not ship until Tuesday, since Monday is a federal holiday thus USPS will be closed.
If I may suggest ... since there are a few going on at once, mention the eggs and not the seller with your bids.

Again, just a suggestion.

And I'll bump the barnyard mix to $19. (Robo doesn't need food or shoes.)

SERAMA EGGS!

I'm an experienced egg shipper but I've never shipped bantam eggs before, let alone these tiny little Serama eggs, so this is a beta shipment. I want to see how many eggs I can pack in the little #4 priority box and how much the postage will be. I've received a lot of quail eggs in these, and it should work. The advantage is lower shipping cost!

Remember the Beta part!

So, I've been playing around with the box, and it looks like 20 eggs will be no problem. I could probably get at least 2 dozen, but I'm afraid that would be pushing it too hard. I'd rather have more padding around the eggs, and too many eggs would mean less padding..

I'm using paper towels instead of newspaper, and lots of fine shavings. And of course lots of bubble wrap!

If the hens pick up laying more heavily, I'll have another beta shipment auction with the medium flat rate box. I could probably get around 3 dozen eggs in one of those.

Back
Top Bottom