The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

My ladies have turned it on and I'm not planning to hatch for awhile, so I'll offer up an auction...

I'm offering 6+ lemon blue/brown red bantam cochin eggs. Rooster is a lemon blue and hens are brown red and lemon blue, so resulting chicks will be lemon blue, brown red and lemon splash. I shipped eggs from this flock last summer and had 100% hatch rate. Eggs will be from today and tomorrow's collection. See my photos in my signature for photos of some of the parents and their offspring.

Starting bid is $10 + shipping (shipping is $15 for USPS priority shipping). Auction ends at 7pm EST tomorrow (MONDAY). Buyer needs to contact me ASAP after auction so that I can ship Tuesday.

I will start the bidding at $10.

Thanks!!

About a half hour left to this auction, current bid is above for $10 plus shipping.

My ladies have turned it on and I'm not planning to hatch for awhile, so I'll offer up an auction...

I'm offering 6+ lemon blue/brown red bantam cochin eggs. Rooster is a lemon blue and hens are brown red and lemon blue, so resulting chicks will be lemon blue, brown red and lemon splash. I shipped eggs from this flock last summer and had 100% hatch rate. Eggs will be from today and tomorrow's collection. See my photos in my signature for photos of some of the parents and their offspring.

Starting bid is $10 + shipping (shipping is $15 for USPS priority shipping). Auction ends at 7pm EST tomorrow (MONDAY). Buyer needs to contact me ASAP after auction so that I can ship Tuesday.

I will start the bidding at $10.

Thanks!!

Congrats @Jessimom you won the auction!! I'll send you my paypal information.

Quote:
Congratulations on (I believe) the first auction sale/win of the year on this thread
woot.gif

24+ assorted heritage large fowl layer hatching eggs. Hens choice from Marans (blue, blue copper and black copper), BBS large fowl Cochins, Mottled Javas
Will ship Tuesday 1/19. NPIP and AI clean
$90 which includes shipping

24+ assorted heritage large fowl layer hatching eggs. Hens choice from Marans (blue, blue copper and black copper), BBS large fowl Cochins, Mottled Javas
Will ship Tuesday 1/19. NPIP and AI clean
$90 which includes shipping

I am interested in this with a variety of all three if you still have java left.

Back
Top Bottom