The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

@KYTinpusher
 after you have packed all those boxes and sent them up here to NY...it's time for a Swedish Tri-fecta!!!

It will be awhile. I wanted to offer some eggs for the Easter HAL, but now I need to clear up my waiting lists. I'll let you know when I can offer the trifecta again, though. ;)

It will be awhile. I wanted to offer some eggs for the Easter HAL, but now I need to clear up my waiting lists. I'll let you know when I can offer the trifecta again, though.
celebrate.gif

Up for auction 10 + auto sexing EE eggs . These are my own creation . Top 2 chicks are male bottom 3 female . Starting bid $15 plus $15 shipping . You may also choose special handling for $10.35 . As with any EE there is variation in comb , beard , color and egg color . Auction ends at 10 AM central time Wednesday March 2 . Some of these will have crests .

Last edited:

Up for auction 10 + auto sexing EE eggs . These are my own creation . Top 2 chicks are male bottom 3 female . Starting bid $15 plus $15 shipping . You may also choose special handling for $10.35 . As with any EE there is variation in comb , beard , color and egg color . Auction ends at 10 AM central time Wednesday March 2 . Some of these will have crests .
$15 on these :)

I am offering a 24 hour auction. Ends tomorrow at 6 pm PST. 1 dozen eggs from my FBCM, crested cream legbars and auto sexing olive eggers. They will be shipped on Thursday. From eggs collected today and tomorrow. Starting bid $20. Shipping $20.

3+ *Surprise* Turkey Hatching Eggs

Bourbon hens over Slate toms. My stock are from 'desertmarcy'.

Starting bid: $15.00

Shipping $15.00

Ends tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m Central Standard Time.
PayPal to: [email protected] --immediately following for shipment.

I have not tested fertility on these. I'm unable to start my incubators up at the moment, so am offering these at a lower price, so someone can get some cute poults out of these before I start hatching them myself.
Last year, fertility was almost 100%; and I had great hatches of lively, healthy poults.
I have even gotten chocolate poults in the past, but I'm not sure which cross it was. I had lavender toms at the time in with them as well.
My toms have been very active, and my hens have been squatting, so chances of fertility are good, but I can't guarantee it as I have not hatched any from them this year, as of yet.

Blessings -

~ Aspen

Last edited:
3+ *Surprise* Turkey Hatching Eggs

So handsome! I'm in TX too
1f60a.png

Bourbon hens over Slate toms. My stock are from 'desertmarcy'.

Starting bid: $15.00

Shipping $15.00

Ends tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m Central Standard Time.
PayPal to: [email protected] --immediately following for shipment.

I have not tested fertility on these. I'm unable to start my incubators up at the moment, so am offering these at a lower price, so someone can get some cute poults out of these before I start hatching them myself.
Last year, fertility was almost 100%; and I had great hatches of lively, healthy poults.
I have even gotten chocolate poults in the past, but I'm not sure which cross it was. I had lavender toms at the time in with them as well.

Back
Top Bottom