The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

BIN 6 $35.00 Slate X Bourbon Red Turkey Hatching Eggs

I have 1/2 eggs ready to ship in the morning, I haven't been out to check for eggs this afternoon, but I will include any eggs I get until shipment.

Post SOLD and PM me with your info. PayPal to: [email protected]

I just set 18 of these in my incubator, and customers have confirmed fertility.

Blessings -

~ Aspen
Just wanted to let everyone know I have 8 of these eggs in my bator right now and 5 are developing perfectly.

BINS priced to sell with lots of extras!!
Alll prices INCLUDE shipping - sets can be combined for combined shipping

I am NPIP and AI clean through the state of GA
I pack each egg individually in bubble wrap and then pack the eggs in shredded paper :) I have had great success with this method
All eggs can ship ASAP with prompt payment - please message me if you are interested or have any questions. I will see a message much more quickly than I will see a comment. Thank you!!

BIN #1 18+ Cream Legbar hatching eggs
*Currently 20 eggs
All birds are crested and lay blue eggs
Cream leg bars are an autosexing breed (sexes are different colors at hatch)
I have birds from GFF and Jill Rees line as well as various other breeders in my flock so great genetic diversity
$65 includes shipping!

BIN #2 12+ Lemon Cuckoo Orpington hatching eggs
*Currently 15 eggs
Lemon cuckoo rooster over lemon cuckoo and english buff hens to improve type (all chicks will hatch lemon cuckoo)
$60 includes shipping!

BIN #3 6+ White silkie hatching eggs
Note - My birds do not have any leakage, I just live in GA and red clay and white birds does not mix very well
$30 includes shipping!!

These trace back to lines C and D from GFF imports . Auto sexing layers of blue to blue green eggs . I pack eggs in bubble pouches and a box in a box . Fertility and hatch rates are good here . Shipping eggs is a gamble . I can not guarantee a hatch due to things beyond my control . I am not responsible for what the Post Office does . I ship to the lower 48 states USA only . I recently hatched a recessive white from these . Other breeders have gotten these also from these imports .

10+ eggs . BIN $35.00 shipping included . To claim post sold .

24 Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs
Buy It Now $60 shipped
For Shipping Today by 4pm EST
I have 1 roo over 9 hens. Greenfire Farms A,B,C lines. I have added some pullets to this pen. There will be some pullet eggs. Some are a little dirty but still hatchable.
Cannot guarantee hatch rate due to PO handling and incubation process. Payment due immediately. No exceptions. These eggs are time sensitive and require prompt shipping for better chance at a good hatch rate. PayPal only.

15 Chocolate and Chocolate Split Orpington Hatching Eggs
Buy It Now $50 shipped
For shipping Today by 4pm EST
I have 1 chocolate roo over chocolate and black hens. You can hatch black, splits, or chocolate. I have a couple of pullets in this pen so there will be a few pullet eggs. These are Korfus Kluckers, Greenfire, Fancy Chick, Heirloom and Ewe Crazy lines.
Cannot guarantee hatch rate due to PO and incubation process. Payment due immediately. No exceptions. These eggs are time sensitive and require prompt shipping for better chance at a good hatch rate. Paypal only.

Would anyone be interested in some F1 olive egger eggs? It would be a cross between my black copper Marans and my Easter Eggars and my blue ameraucanas.

This is what the hens will look like:

And these would be the eggs that I would ship you.

Would anyone be interested in some F1 olive egger eggs? It would be a cross between my black copper Marans and my Easter Eggars and my blue ameraucanas.
Hello!

People's interest will depend a lot on cost, shipping and how fresh your eggs are.

You could just list them and see what happens
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom