The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Olive Egger/Frizzle Olive Egger Hatching Eggs from our own farm lines. Now that the girls are once again laying steadily, I've decided to offer some of their beautiful eggs to y'all! I have been working on our OE lines for over 4 years now and have produced some beautiful birds who reliably lay large to jumbo eggs in a variety of olive tones. Fertility is excellent, near every egg I've set has been fertile and hatch rate here on the farm has been averaging between 85-100%. We have 2 Frizzle and 1 smooth roosters over smooth girls. I've been getting roughly 25-35% frizzles from them per hatch. All our birds are fed Non-GMO feed. Eggs are collect fresh 2-3 times a day and are regularly checked for fertility. Only fresh eggs, collected within 3 days of shipment, will be shipped to ensure viability. Eggs will be individually wrapped in paper towel and bubble wrap and secured in place with shredded paper and/or packing peanuts, double boxed and labeled accordingly. It's advised that the winner request a call/hold for pickup. Heat packs can be provided upon request for an additional charge.
I package our eggs VERY well, doing everything in my ability to ensure they get to you in the same condition they leave here, however I have no control over how they are handled once they leave my hands. I am not responsible for damage or poor hatch rates as way too many variables are out of the realm of my control.
Located in Middle Tennessee.
Starting bid of $10 for 12 eggs + extras. Shipping is $15. Auction ends Friday at 1:00pm CST. Payment is due via PayPal before shipment. No e-checks. Eggs will be shipped Priority Mail Monday-Tuesday after payment is received.
*Brown/White eggs in first pic are to show the color contrast and are not included - unless you really want them
1f609.png

Ending in 39 minutes! Current bid $30.

"Barnyard Special" hatching eggs from our mixed layer flock. I've been hatching eggs from them since summer and have been getting 90-100% hatch rates (using the dry incubation method) with 100% fertility. They're a mixed, happy, free ranging flock fed NON-GMO feed and fresh veggies. Hens include Black Australorp, New Hampshire Red, Barred Rock, Leghorn/Barred Rock, Buff Orpington, Welsummer, Sulmtaler, Golden Buff, etc. Flock Roosters include Black Australorp, Buff Orpington and Barred Rock/Leghorn. All are large fowl and have proven themselves as prolific year round layers. Eggs will be from a combo of any of the above listed breeds. Babies are guaranteed to melt your heart with their ridiculously cute fluff butts. Eggs are collect fresh 2-3 times a day and are regularly checked for fertility. Only fresh eggs, collected within 3 days of shipment, will be shipped to ensure viability. Eggs will be individually wrapped in paper towel and bubble wrap, double boxed and labeled accordingly. It's advised that the winner request a call/hold for pickup. Heat packs can be provided upon request for an additional charge.
I package our eggs VERY well, doing everything in my ability to ensure they get to you in the same condition they leave here, however I have no control over how they are handled once they leave my hands. I am not responsible for damage or poor hatch rates as way too many variables are out of the realm of my control.
Located in Middle Tennessee.
Starting bid of $5 for 12 eggs + extras. Shipping is $15. Auction ends Saturday at 7:00pm. Payment is due via PayPal before shipment. No e-checks. Eggs will be shipped Priority Mail Monday-Tuesday after payment is received.
***Frizzles are still a possibility with these eggs as a couple younger cockerels (not pictured, they wouldnt cooperate) are running with the flock till their breeder run is reconfigured***

Last edited:
Last Chance Auction for 6 + Queen Silvia hatching eggs (I sold this flock and they leave here Sunday!)

This flock came from GFF as day old chicks last year. They are heavy layers of medium size brown eggs. The auction runs from now until Sunday at 10:00 pm CST. Payment is due immediately at end of auction. I will ship Monday. All eggs are double boxed and individually wrapped in bubble wrap. I do my best to make sure they arrive in the best possible condition, but cannot be responsible for how they are treated once they leave my hands. Six eggs plus whatever is laid before they leave Sunday. Shipping $15.00. Bidding starts at $10.00.

Here is what Greenfire Farms says about the Queen Silvias-

Regal good looks and the ability to out-lay almost any other breed can be found in this ultra-rare import from Sweden.
Queen Silvia is the current and longest reigning queen of Sweden, and Her Majesty is the product of an exotic lineage that includes a German father and Brazilian mother. But, there’s also another Queen Silvia from Sweden, perhaps less known but sharing an equally exotic heritage and regal bearing: The Queen Silvia chicken developed by Father Martin Silverudd, the geneticist-savant who probably created more new chicken breeds than any other person in history. (During his productive years in the 1950s and 1960s Silverudd created the Isbar, 55 Flowery Hen, Molilja, and Smaaland chickens, among others.) Silverudd was obsessed with creating auto-sexing chickens that produce unusually colored eggs.
Silverudd crossed an unusually colored Leghorn and a Rhode Island Red to begin the process that ultimately yielded the Queen Silvia, and given these precursor breeds the Queen Silvia delivers on egg production. The hens lay tons of medium-sized brown eggs.
Queen Silvias come in two color varieties: silver and gold. Greenfire Farms breeds both varieties. The intricate feather barring is appropriately regal, but with their compact athletic bodies and efficient feed-conversion ratio, you’ll find they also possess a certain commoner hardiness. We love our Queen Silvias at Greenfire Farms, and we feel sure you’ll feel the same when you proudly display this little bit of royalty in your home coop. The chicks you receive may be a mix of the silver and gold varieties.

[COLOR=333333][COLOR=FF0000]Last Chance[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000CD]Auction for 6 + Queen Silvia hatching eggs[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000](I sold this flock and they leave here Sunday!)[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=333333][COLOR=0000CD]This flock came from GFF as day old chicks last year. They are heavy layers of medium size brown eggs. The auction runs from now until Sunday at 10:00 pm CST. Payment is due immediately at end of auction. I will ship Monday. All eggs are double boxed and individually wrapped in bubble wrap. I do my best to make sure they arrive in the best possible condition, but cannot be responsible for how they are treated once they leave my hands. Six eggs plus whatever is laid before they leave Sunday. Shipping $15.00. Bidding starts at $10.00. [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=333333][COLOR=000080]Here is what Greenfire Farms says about the Queen Silvias-[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Regal good looks and the ability to out-lay almost any other breed can be found in this ultra-rare import from Sweden.
Queen Silvia is the current and longest reigning queen of Sweden, and Her Majesty is the product of an exotic lineage that includes a German father and Brazilian mother. But, there’s also another Queen Silvia from Sweden, perhaps less known but sharing an equally exotic heritage and regal bearing: The Queen Silvia chicken developed by Father Martin Silverudd, the geneticist-savant who probably created more new chicken breeds than any other person in history. (During his productive years in the 1950s and 1960s Silverudd created the Isbar, 55 Flowery Hen, Molilja, and Smaaland chickens, among others.) Silverudd was obsessed with creating auto-sexing chickens that produce unusually colored eggs. Silverudd crossed an unusually colored Leghorn and a Rhode Island Red to begin the process that ultimately yielded the Queen Silvia, and given these precursor breeds the Queen Silvia delivers on egg production. The hens lay tons of medium-sized brown eggs. Queen Silvias come in two color varieties: silver and gold. Greenfire Farms breeds both varieties. The intricate feather barring is appropriately regal, but with their compact athletic bodies and efficient feed-conversion ratio, you’ll find they also possess a certain commoner hardiness. We love our Queen Silvias at Greenfire Farms, and we feel sure you’ll feel the same when you proudly display this little bit of royalty in your home coop. The chicks you receive may be a mix of the silver and gold varieties.

[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]

Last Chance Auction for 6 + Queen Silvia hatching eggs (I sold this flock and they leave here Sunday!)

This flock came from GFF as day old chicks last year. They are heavy layers of medium size brown eggs. The auction runs from now until Sunday at 10:00 pm CST. Payment is due immediately at end of auction. I will ship Monday. All eggs are double boxed and individually wrapped in bubble wrap. I do my best to make sure they arrive in the best possible condition, but cannot be responsible for how they are treated once they leave my hands. Six eggs plus whatever is laid before they leave Sunday. Shipping $15.00. Bidding starts at $10.00.

Queen Silvia is the current and longest reigning queen of Sweden, and Her Majesty is the product of an exotic lineage that includes a German father and Brazilian mother. But, there’s also another Queen Silvia from Sweden, perhaps less known but sharing an equally exotic heritage and regal bearing: The Queen Silvia chicken developed by Father Martin Silverudd, the geneticist-savant who probably created more new chicken breeds than any other person in history. (During his productive years in the 1950s and 1960s Silverudd created the Isbar, 55 Flowery Hen, Molilja, and Smaaland chickens, among others.) Silverudd was obsessed with creating auto-sexing chickens that produce unusually colored eggs.
Silverudd crossed an unusually colored Leghorn and a Rhode Island Red to begin the process that ultimately yielded the Queen Silvia, and given these precursor breeds the Queen Silvia delivers on egg production. The hens lay tons of medium-sized brown eggs.
Queen Silvias come in two color varieties: silver and gold. Greenfire Farms breeds both varieties. The intricate feather barring is appropriately regal, but with their compact athletic bodies and efficient feed-conversion ratio, you’ll find they also possess a certain commoner hardiness. We love our Queen Silvias at Greenfire Farms, and we feel sure you’ll feel the same when you proudly display this little bit of royalty in your home coop. The chicks you receive may be a mix of the silver and gold varieties.

@cree57i

$15

Have 9 eggs to ship as of tonight! Auction ends at 10:00pm CST tomorrow!

[COLOR=333333][COLOR=FF0000]Last Chance[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000CD]Auction for 6 + Queen Silvia hatching eggs[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000](I sold this flock and they leave here Sunday!)[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=333333][COLOR=0000CD]This flock came from GFF as day old chicks last year. They are heavy layers of medium size brown eggs. The auction runs from now until Sunday at 10:00 pm CST. Payment is due immediately at end of auction. I will ship Monday. All eggs are double boxed and individually wrapped in bubble wrap. I do my best to make sure they arrive in the best possible condition, but cannot be responsible for how they are treated once they leave my hands. Six eggs plus whatever is laid before they leave Sunday. Shipping $15.00. Bidding starts at $10.00. [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=333333][COLOR=000080]Here is what Greenfire Farms says about the Queen Silvias-[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Queen Silvia is the current and longest reigning queen of Sweden, and Her Majesty is the product of an exotic lineage that includes a German father and Brazilian mother. But, there’s also another Queen Silvia from Sweden, perhaps less known but sharing an equally exotic heritage and regal bearing: The Queen Silvia chicken developed by Father Martin Silverudd, the geneticist-savant who probably created more new chicken breeds than any other person in history. (During his productive years in the 1950s and 1960s Silverudd created the Isbar, 55 Flowery Hen, Molilja, and Smaaland chickens, among others.) Silverudd was obsessed with creating auto-sexing chickens that produce unusually colored eggs. Silverudd crossed an unusually colored Leghorn and a Rhode Island Red to begin the process that ultimately yielded the Queen Silvia, and given these precursor breeds the Queen Silvia delivers on egg production. The hens lay tons of medium-sized brown eggs. Queen Silvias come in two color varieties: silver and gold. Greenfire Farms breeds both varieties. The intricate feather barring is appropriately regal, but with their compact athletic bodies and efficient feed-conversion ratio, you’ll find they also possess a certain commoner hardiness. We love our Queen Silvias at Greenfire Farms, and we feel sure you’ll feel the same when you proudly display this little bit of royalty in your home coop. The chicks you receive may be a mix of the silver and gold varieties.

[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom