The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Auction for 12 Serama eggs. Mostly smooth feathered but will have some silkied feathered also. Eggs will be marked with roosters name.

Starting bid $20.
Shipping $15.

Auction ends Thursday
evening 6pm Pacific time.

Winner, pm for Paypal info.
Ships Saturday

Most of my Serama I would consider show quality. I breed for show quality, but there will always be pet quality that hatches also. Nothing that would get you laughed at in a show! :) I am working towards all my breeding males having scores at least in the mid to upper 80's.
The names of the birds will be on each egg. Some will be from silkied. I show tabletop birds, so I like different colors and fancy colors. No pens of just white or just black! :)

View attachment 2198593View attachment 2198594View attachment 2198596
Will you have anymore?

Auction for 12 Serama eggs. Mostly smooth feathered but may include some silkied feathered also. Eggs will be marked with roosters name.

Starting bid $20.
Shipping $15.

Auction ends Monday morning
10am Pacific time.

Ships Monday or Tuesday

Most of my Serama I would consider show quality. I breed for show quality, but there will always be pet quality that hatches also. Nothing that would get you laughed at in a show! :) I am working towards all my breeding males having scores at least in the mid to upper 80's.
The names of the birds will be on each egg. Some may be from silkied. I show tabletop birds, so I like different colors and fancy colors. No pens of just white or just black! :)

1592362940927.png

1592362964634.png

Auction for 12 Serama eggs. Mostly smooth feathered but may include some silkied feathered also. Eggs will be marked with roosters name.

Starting bid $20.
Shipping $15.

10am Pacific time.

Ships Monday or Tuesday

The names of the birds will be on each egg. Some may be from silkied. I show tabletop birds, so I like different colors and fancy colors. No pens of just white or just black! :)

1592362940927.png

1592362964634.png

Starting bid $20.
Shipping $15.

10am Pacific time.

Ships Monday or Tuesday

1592362940927.png

1592362964634.png
I will bid $20

Back
Top Bottom