~The New Kind of Cops Part Two~An Action Packed, Crime Fighting RP!!

"Well, would you like to come stay with me at the islands for awhile?'' Jared asked.

--

Thorne was on his phone, and jerked his head up towards Jared. "That'd be great.'' He said.

--

"Saweet!" Jared said, and got up from the couch. "I'll be right back.'' He said, and returned with his things, and clean clothes on. "i'll drive you to your house, so you can get your things.'' He said, and walked to the front door to get checked out. He walked to his car, and Thorne followed. "So how long you plan on staying?''

--

"As long as you want me to.'' He grinned. "So, a while, i may presume?''

--

''Yeah.'' Jared said. He drove to Thorne's place, and waited in the car while Thorne grabbed his things. They drove to the airport, and got on a flight back to the island.

"look then..'' He said. He lifted up his shirt, to show her the tattoo. she had seen it, so then, she should believe him.

Kiki stared at the tattoo, tears growing in her eyes.
---
Buck looked around. It was a loud crowd they merged with as they entered the concert area. Andrew kept following.

Abby was smushed into Buck's back.
---
Annabelle was swallowed up by the crowd, she couldn't see Abny, Buck or Andrew.

(Come onnnnn. Come onnnn...)

Kiki stared at the tattoo, tears growing in her eyes.
---
Abby was smushed into Buck's back.
---
Annabelle was swallowed up by the crowd, she couldn't see Abny, Buck or Andrew.

(Come onnnnn. Come onnnn...)

Buck walked off to the side, the crowd was too much for him and Abby.
Andrew found himself alone, he didn't see Buck walk off.
( shush)

Buck walked off to the side, the crowd was too much for him and Abby.
Andrew found himself alone, he didn't see Buck walk off.
( shush)

Abby grinned. "Thanks."
---
Annabelle tried to push through the crowd, she quickly found herself on the floor. She squealed as she tried to stand up.

Abby grinned. "Thanks."
---
Annabelle tried to push through the crowd, she quickly found herself on the floor. She squealed as she tried to stand up.

Buck nodded and smiled.
~~

Andrew heard the scream apart from the loudness of the crowd. He made his way over to it and saw Annabelle on the floor.

Buck nodded and smiled.
~~

Andrew heard the scream apart from the loudness of the crowd. He made his way over to it and saw Annabelle on the floor.

"Hey.. where are Annabelle and Andrew?" Abby glanced around.
---
Annabelle couldn't get up, she was being trampled.
---
"You see, its me.'' Tobias said.

Kiki hugged Tobias tightly.

Back
Top Bottom